Posts by Arkonov

How exactly cranes were more broken 5 weeks ? 5 Weeks ago we still had the freeze bug which helped us clear UD's and lvl up
    Our bleed wasn't resistible ..
    I did look up posts regarding cranes , All I found are threads REPORTING bugs about cranes , where exactly did Daneos acknowledge that cranes are broken ?
    Im not being an asshole about Daneos work and effort in fact I do appreciate his work , but from angle I see that he cares about some classes and some not in the current moment ... He rushes to fix skills and perhaps ignores the others ?

And please post a link here about the "Threads and statements" he posted about cranes :)

if daneos is aware of the crane status why hasnt he commented on it on the last update for example "Im trying to figure out the crane bugs and fixing it " like he said about the trade scam on the last update
    Please please please for the love of god the next update fix us ! Please I literally can not lvl up due to the fact that mobs now can resist bleed which wasnt on the retail dbo
    Bleed wasnt resistible thats why there was anti bleed equips
    Bleed stack
    Thousand slashes
    Bleed critical
    Freeze
    Sleep+dodon barrage
    I beg of you please fix us ... we are the weakest class right now ...

Lvl 52 crane here
    Currently crane hermit dropped from the strongest class ( in my opinion ) due to the ultimate freeze skill bug which allowed us to move freely after casting the skill
    TO WEAKEST PIECE OF SHIT CLASS EVER ! (In pvp )
    Plus our skills are fucked up man ... Thousand slashes do not work (I stated that before in a thread)
    Bleed do not stack and now bleed can be fucking resisted ? SINCE WHEN BLEED WAS RESISTIBLE ?! so now any fighter with high dex and in my level range can resist my bleed ... which is my main fire power ... due to dodon barrage , dodon ray .. typhoon .. What the actual hell ?
    And the major fact is that EVEN if we landed our bleed it .. does .. not CRITICAL ! Critical bleed is broken for us...
    Come on man we are getting royally fucked here ...
    I have started to think that @Daneos really hates Cranes ..
    and to make it worse , defense system doesn't work ... so one of our major buffs doesnt work (Agile armor)
    EVERY SINGLE CLASS HAS THE UPPER HAND AGAINST US !
    I know that this is pre open beta and its a testing phase but comon 1 single update fucked us up really bad .. atleast fix thousand slashes ? fix bleed stack ? fix our bleed crit ?
    HE DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE ! He made Bleed resistible !
    I'm very sorry If I was kinda rude and harsh .. Its just I really love my class .. but Im finding it a bit difficult to enjoy the game environment in these conditions ..
    I also appreciate EVERY SINGLE EFFORT put in this game <3 I really do

Hi , this is my first thread on forum so please be nice Im a lvl 52 crane IGN : Xendra
    I saw a on Oct 4th a thread about the skill and that it doesnt work
    but Daneos on Oct the 15th he said he fixed the skill and it does damage
    Yes currently Thousand slashes does damage but it does a very low damage apparently , I have tested it few times with lvl 70s~60 cranes "Turleee , Hanshi , and Kish"
    we've stacked everything on a high lp namek with the help of a dende and then we thousand slashed him , and the damage was varied from 600~ to 2k ( crit) xD
    I don't know whats wrong with the skill but Im sure that this damage is abnormal since its a DOT explosion skill which means it MUST got around like 20k ? or something ? Idk I wasnt a crane on TW server but thats what I heard (Also I heard it can go over 100k)
    So please any mod or dev (Daneos) who reads this thread , can you please recheck the skill calculation ?
    Currently after the freeze fix (which I don't complain about ) crane are the most weak class on the game since our defense buffs don't work and our bleeds neither stack or crit...
    So the least thing you can do is fix our strongest skill ? like really kinda tough to grind now especially that Im closing to 55 and I know that 55 quests arent working
    I appreciate every effort Daneos and the others put in the game and their effort to improve the game environment. I really don't wanna try to sound like Im complaining but I really like the crane hermit class.

But @Daneos you're releasing content way too fast. With the release of UD1-6 plus Bacterion everyone is jumping for joy, but me personally? I'm annoyed that bugs that have been constantly reported and complained about have STILL yet to be addressed. Defense bug, stone drop bug, all the bugs that could make experiencing the game less of a headache and more of a pleasurable experience. I get you want to get content out. I really do, but what's the point if we can't even do them? UD4+ is impossible to do without defense and a lot of people are having to rely on gear that can't be upgraded. Instead of focusing on getting the big stuff out, you should focus on the little stuff in between. Defense and Stone bugs should have been addressed before UDs, and now I can't enjoy them because of getting murdered by bosses and such.

I did a test run on UD1 by myself and while I was able to clear it I nearly died to the final boss because I was taking so much damage from his attacks, and I'm lvl 70. UD1 should have been a breeze, yet the bosses were one of the biggest pains I've experienced. The worst part? I didn't get a Legendary drop. All that trouble for nothing. I wasn't a happy camper.

So moral of the post? Don't rush @Daneos and take your time with working on content.

I totally agree with this , how are we suppose to finish those ULTIMATE dungeons without defense ? Also for a crane like me there are major skills that aren't working , Thousand slashes ? our most powerful skill isn't working. Also Im not trying to be an ass or deny Daneos effort , I totally appreciate his work and effort. But man these things were suppose to be fixed before UD getting released