Posts by Quvades

das problem wird am treiber der grafik karte liegen ein freund hatte auch nach einem gemachten treiber update plötzlich ein unscharfes spiel dann hat der den alten treiber wieder genommen und alles war ok und als 1 monat später ein noch neuerer treiber dann kam auf den gewechselt mit dem lief da auch alles

trade account for account 7 day bann or perma bann is the same like share it with a friend for me

and i know the website many people that buy accounts there get banned from korea dbo

dafug wow bann you if your share you account with some other people as well
    and account selling is forbidden in all mmorpgs because the account belongs to the publisher you only use it but you have no rights to sell them

Again, not necessary. i run on windows 10 just fine without any form of compatibility. Also the launcher is designed to run on windows 10.

i must use it for win 10 and for win 8.1 on my laptop and some friends too they get alway "fail to run this app" if they dont use compatibility mod

you get 5 reset book from giftboxs at lvl 34 or so but you can only reset 1skillpoint per book
    for a full reset book you must cash
    or reset at npc befor you do master/sub class at lvl 30

lol dogis are costums and costums are for showing them why show daneos write a script to hide single parts of them it is useless and more work for him

all player that pay in cashshop get her coins at beta start back, so it is ok to wipe and a wipe also is good to get a clean data bank this not thousends of unused acoounts and chars

eigentlich müsste auf dem dogi ball stehen wie man den wieder runter macht also ne tasten kombi und die unbind maschine geht nicht und ist eh nicht dafür gedacht dogi zu unbinden sondern für rüssi und waffen unbinding