Posts by Robb92

Hello,

I haven't been playing DBO for some months now and I wanted to start again. I thought I had to use the launcher so it could download some updates but saw a "404 not found" message above the download/patch area as you can see below.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8886/
    Afterwards I deleted the game, installed it again and I got the same error message plus my region turned to south america instead of europe. I'm unable to change the region to europe again because the launcher states the update needs to be finished which is displayed below.
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8887/
    Well no sign of any updates getting downloaded, and after 30 minutes of waiting I'm guessing I'm stuck now.

What do I need to do to fix this problem?

Cheers
    Robb92

I used something i found, it said i could use it when i reached 30, just did that and clicked the item ofcourse! Well, i did get a response about the adulthood quest something but when i accepted the quest itself it wont show up in the quest list or on the map ?( I am absolutely clueless now :(

Anyone got any clues?

EDIT: nevermind, it started working after two restarts 8)

I played this game a couple of years ago, quit it because of the language and when i found out its being translated i started again. lovely to walk, fly and jump around again in this amazing world! =D