Posts by Goten-San

before you try to assume that it was on my end i would like to say

the controller was working fine with the game from october 1,2016 up until this new launcher release version 5.1.1.5 the only time i
    had this problematic situation was back in august due to a new dbog launcher. there is nothing wrong with the controller or
    windows that i am using. add to note i still have the old version of dbog.exe on my pc and the controller works excellent no
    issues up until the login with the username and password then a notification appears (disconnected from server). so this is how i know
    its not on my end. it has something to do with the game and the exclusive mode not communicating with each other

when downloading the new dbog launcher you may run into a unexpected situation where the game is not able to
    upgrade to the latest version a dialog notification bar appears. if you have any antivirus program such as norton go to the security
    history and see if the dbog launcher.exe is not listed as a virus and try to restore the file or go to your file insight and try to allow the file to communicate with the server

Question: can someone explain why the ps4 controller does not work for this game
    before the new dbog launcher was released. the ds4 tool by jaykings was working however
    at this moment i am not able to use the ds4 tool. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the ds4 tool
    i ran a exclusive mode with the USB cord connected to the ps4 controller and it does not work.

for some people, playing with a game controller has become the norm
    to pc games and playing with a keyboard makes the game experience dull. Will there be a fix for this
    unexpected situation