Posts by mattotk

Hi, i don't know what that bonus is, but i remember this from old dbo

With each the following combinations you obtain a combo bonus of 13 props.

(17 CON + 30 Hit Rate) & (15% E.Reflect + 30 Res. Rate)
    (17 FOC + 30 Hit Rate) & (13% phys. Reflect + 56 dodge rate)
    (17 SOUL + 30 Hit Rate) & (13% Phys. Reflect + 10 LP regen)
    (17 STR + 30 Hit Rate) & (15% E.Reflect + 10 LP regen)
    (17 DEX + 30 Hit Rate) & (15% E.Reflect + 56 dodge rate)
    (17 ENG + 30 Hit Rate) & (13% Phys. Reflect + 30 res. rate)

If someone know something about this, please comment

Can't agree with this, there is people that can't afford to get several stones and weapons, why someone would want to erase weapon when break? i think that the current system needs to be improved, possibility to get white stones from mobs and upgrade stones should have a higher drop rate because now is just too hard.

No hay mantenimiento, a menos que veas algun thread de daneos confirmandolo, esto es un una caìda del servidor y digamos que Daneos vuelva dentro de 7 horas

My mistake, did you use patch check option? if you did, it should load even if doesn't download a thing

This is the real method to make it work 100% of the time, yes never fails.

Use the game in window mode and when you use the instant transmission, minimize the window and wait for 2 seconds to maximize again and it's done

As i said, this never fails, never. :whistling:

There are Npcs that have uub kind of hairstyle(if you remember bad guys from tlq in budokai tournament) maybe there's a way to get it from their model.

The same guy that appears after you defeat Tao Pai Pai in ud1, if you got the quest of course

A mi ya no me sale el error de login, pero es como si tuviera mucho delay para entrar, de hecho demora en confirmar y no entra, pero sin mensajes de error

Edito, ya me dejo entrar, despues de varias horas

Dot damage... i have a dende and tried super antenna beam, the attack says 221 of bleed when maxed, before i did 221 bleed as the skills says, now i make from 170 to 460, 500. depending on target and his defence, so now dot has a base damage, in my case 221, that increase depending on my power and on my target bleed defence (i guess).

Something curious is that i used that skill twice against a guy and he got different bleed damage using the same equipment, the difference wasn't big, maybe 20

I use spirited roar, and of course tried might but didnt work as i expected (low boost).

Spirited roar cost 7sp for max level, might just 5 or should i say 4 because you are going to get roar and concentration anyway, and to be honest regarding of sp cost, spirited roar worth it, you'll notice a huge difference by using it.

Lets say that i have 1046 when base without any buff, use spirited roar and get a really nice 297 physical attack boost, my energy defence drops from 1087 to 815, a drop down of 262.

Now, might offers (when maxed) 23 strengh and 16% physical critical damage, to be clear 23 strengh is equal to less than 50 points... and i would rely on weapons for critical damage, i hope this help you out of any doubt.

had same problem, i did this to solve the issue:

1) Go to windows folder C:\Windows and locate explorer.exe and right clic it
    2) Follow the steps that im showing because my system language is spanish and not english
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8008/
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8009/
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8010/
    forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/8011/

That should fix it, it work for me, using windows 10