Posts by tommy

hello,90% of my quests doesen't work i killing mobs what i have to kill for quest but nothing hapens sometimes its says i have full quest list but its not full,this hapens from last update please help,it dont recognize mobs i kill for quest i know sometimes i need to kill fuew to recognize one but i kill more than 100 and nothing its fuc*** up :/

Hi guys, i have some months out in DBGO, and i see the threads and i can see something about the bugs, or the TMQ's, yea, i see what some's TMQ's has fixed and can do the quest of they, but all the other main or normal quest are fixed's? :(

i have problem after new update almost over 90% my quests don't work i take it i kill mobs but i don't reconize it and i can't do my quest i killing mobs but nothing some quests i cen't even take lol

Hello i got a problem,i buy my mint cash card on offgamers,same like GokUsama on tutoral,but when i need to Complete my purchase via paypal i don't know what i need to do and what next i need to do after i complete my purchare and how i complete it on pay pal? please help #GokUsama #Vixentrix

Hello,i got registred on PiPiload Game card but i dont know what i need to do,then it asks me to registrer on Paymentwall i registrer there to,but what i need to do can some one help me with pics so i cen to it as he does,or is there some threte about that,can you give me link?