Posts by Gin1

i got nearly the same problem, my game starts and im like 2-3min in the game and than i closed with the message DBOG.exe doesnt run anymore. I already run the lauchner as admin and my antivirus and my firewall got no problems with dbog and i already downloaded the game new

Erstmal muss dir klar sein das wenn du jetzt anfängst zu zocken, eh alles gelöscht wird da es noch in der test phase ist (alpha oder beta kp, ist ja auch eigentlich relativ egal). Dann könnte es natürlich dazu kommen das die Leute die die Rechte besitzen dieses Spiel schließen lassen, was aber eigentlich kein Sinn macht das es sonst keinen anderen gibt der das Spiel veröffentlicht( außer der andere privat server dbor,wo ich aber nicht denke das von denen irgendwann mal was kommen wird). Entweder ist dir das jetzt egal das irgendwann mal das Spiel vielleicht geschlossen wird und zockst einfach oder du kaufst dir Dragonball Xenoverse 2 was das aktuellste dragonball spiel ist was du auch online zocken kannst

I personaly spammed every time tmq4 at 47-55. If u got "good" gear, but i think as turtle u can kill mobbs groups without problems, i recommend to farm if u dont get any groups

In my opinion the mighty majins need theire spins and ball transformation back. I played since the KR version and at the 55 update the mightys was one of the best farm classes because of theire spins. You was able to spam it if u got cd gear + RP cd reduce and u did basicly more dmg before they nerf this 2 points. In this moment if the spin is on 4/4 it has 9sec duration and 2mins cd thats have to be changed to under 1min. Same with Fire Spin and Ball Transformation and then you also got another reason why should make a mighty majin. Most of people in engame just make another mighty to have everytime a buffer with them