Posts by Fluffy

In this thread, post your old bros from DBO.

Cpz2NAZ.jpg

^Xarlock AKA XarCOCK (punk ass nigga I knew from DBOR forums. We was always talking about loli doujins and shit; discussing powerlifting-related stuffs, trolling noobs back in the summer of 2014 good fucking times /)^3^(\ )

RNC6Jxw.png

^Logic AKA Logitech AKA Skullbank (the REAL one, not the impersonator in DBOG -.-) Cool guy, pretty fun to talk to, was in my old guild in TW, Emperor. He was always the blandest fucking guy in every party, which functioned extremely well as the "straight man" to the shenanigans the rest of us would be engaging in (namely, yours truly xD). He was also the friend of my sworn enemy in DBO TW, Kid Twist. Twist was a fucking arab ass nigga, always on my case trying to convert me to Islam or w/e. I told him Mohammed was a pedo since he took a 9 yr old for a wife and then he got super offended and convinced another guild memeber to call me a scammer in trade chat to ruin the chances of me selling a few dogis. Which unfortunately worked, and then I got pissed so I decided to log off and didn't log in for 3 days (it was E3 taimu so I had plenty to do :O). Anyways, I came back after those 3 days were up and the entire guild had disbanded LMAO. Over 50 fucking people, many of them OP lvl 70s with great gear just all went their own ways after being together for months on end. According to the guild leader, Morphin, my absence resulted in everyone going at each others throats and they decided to part ways. So basically, I was the bonding agent amongst the entire fucking guild! Anyway, Logic was one of the few people who actually wanted to continue doing things together and we had fun until the servers shut down on October 31 =^-^=

So, who are your DBO "bros"? :D

I've got alot more but these are the only two who I have actual pics of xD

You can't get an older woman thats why you're after 11y/o girls. You're just disgusting lol

Why would I want wrinkly old hags tho :O

Tight, delectable bodies are the best <3 (I've had this obsession since I was 15, btw ;p)

From ages 11-13 I was into big busty women from 18-25 (even back then anything above 25 was disgusting for me lol) But soon thereafter I actually gained some more "refined" taste ^///^

So wait, did @Fluffy just confess about being a pedophile when they said: "When I speak/type you see the REAL me"?

No offense intended by the way, just for giggles.

No offense taken lol. And yes, but saying "did I just confess!?" is inaccurate. Why? Because this is far from the first time I have mentioned this factor on the forums. (Honestly, you would THINK people would catch on by now, but it's like stuff I say goes in one ear and out the other lol)

Ofc, my above post is not exclusively referring to my sexual orientation, but instead every aspect of life. I will always be the "real" me no matter how much others attempt to suppress my freedom of expression :P

There is every necessity to point out such disgusting double standards. Personally, I don't give a damn about upvotes or downvotes, BUT when I see that you went out of your way to upvote Arubaru's post, despite my own answering your question beforehand, it's clear as day that there is some bullshit on display.

I gave you the answer you seek. You saw it. Arubaru gave you the same answer, except more vague in wording. You upvoted his response. It's like a slap in the face, basically saying "Oh, I don't trust you enough to believe your answer, but this Community Manager guy came along and even tho his answer mirrors yours, I will trust him over you".

I simply call out bullshit when I see it. Also, do not bother upvoting my post now as the damage has already been done and, as I stated above, I don't particularly care about receiving upvotes.

They simply don't show the stat boosts in regard to "melee or energy attack"

I can assure you that sub weapons DO indeed increase your attack but only for the skills that use the sub weapon. Ofc, stats like Focus or Energy crit% will affect everything across the board =^-^=

^I never claimed that their method of figuring out whether you used tickets was flawless. All I was saying is tickets are not something to be "proud" of using. They are like handicaps for trashy players. That's the way most people I knew viewed it in DBO TW.

Should tickets be fixed in DBOG? Yes, obviously. Daneos's objective is to make the game as much like Dbo Tw as possible. I'm just expressing my disapproval of the general utilization of tickets as a player with any level of integrity :O

Flying around exploring maps is my favorite thing to do in DBO xD So this is really something that gets me excited.

I was talking with my friend "Fraud" Turtle the other day and we came to the conclusion that an event like this would be the best way to make exploration rewarding in DBO.