Posts by Fluffy

All my armor is +0. That's an easy one shot for anyone with decent weapons. Mask I use for cosmetics as it is lvl 53. I have been dueling people with full +15 lvl 70 gear Like Beek or PJerish for example.

I find your double standards and extremely abrasive attitude very distasteful.

Maybe you could learn how to read the Code of Conduct:
    I mean i cut a lot of the post out but most of it applies to you in this thread alone(lets not mention every other thread you type in shall we?)

1488410744516.png

^Maybe you should work on your blatant double standards, Cosmo.

Look when I made that post I wasn't defending you or bashing you. To be fair, I saw you go into platform and cast Playful Doll in the middle of the platform to stun players. You even once went after me for no damn reason. You say people like to target you, but it's easy to see why people want to do so. It's like a noob Turtle firing Kames off from platform edge for the lulz or something.

Ok, now you are taking things out of context. I call people from plat to the area behind it to duel 1v1. I would go as far as to say that I destroy like 85% of the people I duel. And I go for at least 3 matches. Once these duels are over with, these people fly back to plat, and I follow in suit. We usually have a fun time like this for awhile. Then come the next day, I go to plat with the same people, and they begin to gang up on me 3vs1. Then I use confuse to try and take them all on at once, and I have actually been successful taking out 3 lvl 70s like this in the past. However, oftentimes other people will get hit with confuse since the aoe on that skill is crazy. SO then I get like 5-7 ppl all on my ass at once. Then I ask them, lets go 1vs1. they always decline even if they hadn't dueled me before. Some of these people stay out of plat and dash in after I start taking on some of my opponents to stun me. Then they all laugh at me because I lost at 5+ vs 1.

I find it extremely disturbing how these sore losers take their frustration out on me at plat, when I just want to run around having fun jumping around. I almost never fight seriously at platform, and much prefer 1v1 duels as they are FAIR. Yesterday after making this thread, I managed to find a handful of people who wanted to duel me (as a result of seeing my thread). Not gonna lie, most of them beat me pretty consistently. And I was happy that I found some decent competition for once. You can see this is my post I made last night wherein I state that "Thankfulluy, this thread helped me find some good in game competition ^^"

Your post states: "Am I the only one who doesn't feel offended by this? I take a loss in a duel as a sign of needed improvement, not some rage factor (especially when trash talk is used)."

^Which is precisely what I was expressing in pretty much every post I have made in this thread.

Standing up for your side after creating a thread simply to call some players pussies? Hardly the case.

So I take it you read the title of the thread and ignored everything else while assuming what I was saying in both my OP and all the posts I made thereafter? WOW

Believe it or not, in your post you agreed with my argument. You should go back and read all my posts.

The problem is that Daneos put himself in this position. He may be a single person doing all this work, but he has many, many people waiting on him. The fact of the matter is that these people ARE paying him via cash shop, so they have every right to demand better handling of the server. Every consumer has an obligation to demand excellence. If Daneos never accepted ANY form of "donations", then I would agree with your stance. But, like I said above, he dug this hole for himself.

BANDAI might not decide to close the game, BUT Netmarble and NTL have every right to. Cease & Desist's can be taken on pretty much any project that uses an established property without the creator's consent. And this goes for people who do not even accept donations. If the developers of this game were to catch wind of this project and the whole cash shop system, they would likely take legal action immediately.

Am I the only one who doesn't feel offended by this? I take a loss in a duel as a sign of needed improvement, not some rage factor (especially when trash talk is used).

^I can't believe BlazingBarrager is actually standing up for my side o.0

Even weirder, Cosmo seems to have upvoted your post. Crazy... I guess he agrees with my stances but just cannot bring himself to agree with me face to face so he waits for other people who share my side to agree with LMAO (Dude, you need help, like srsly)

Lamest responses lmao first of you don't quote my sh!t and call it lame and second since when the truth was lame? You're the lamest cross-gender i've ever seen.

You fight me? How? With poney unicorn magic and bubbles or power of love and feelings? i'd fcking freeze you with my movements and take your head clean off and raise it next to the dojo guild logo you're not even allowed to stand in the same ground as me.

Go play Barbie mongrel and shove that unicorn straight up your tiny di-ckhole.

^LMFAO, wtf am I reading xD

Come fight me in game, dude. Send me your ingame info

a karma who think is Op only why used confusion and hesitation skill When there is no jewelry.. what a joke MarshmallowFluff

^So, by that logic, any Fighter who spams quick attack and kidney shot in a duel doesn't count? Any Sk who using Fear, or any Turtle who uses their stuns doesn't count?

Why is it that Karma is the ONLY class you people think "Oh they used THIER OWN SKILLS so their win doesn't count"? Such pussy ass excuses.You have no idea how many people I have fought 1v1 in game who have tried to justify their loss because I used either Skill Lock or Confuse.

Oh and btw, Skill Lock duration cannot be decreased like confuse or fear, so it would be 100% on their resist rate to take care of that.

HAH!
    I don't fantasize about ponies...only WOODY!

Though some people told me that this show is quite OP, like a +15 SK sitting in Plat waiting for some to him so he can Slap them to death with his axe!

Not gonna lie, some people try to blow it out of proportion, like its the single greatest cartoon of all time. This cartoon is not a 10/10 by any means. Here's a chart I made a few months ago to try and communicate a visual representation of the inherent quality the show possesses:

1488404293796.png

Hahahaa if they're pussies so what are you? Clitoris? Shame on everybody who play the game being called out by a 1/4 male poney fanboy i wouldn't even call this thing a boy though.

Wow, that was one of the lamest responses I have ever heard >.> It's cute how so many people upvote idiots like this with childish flaming.

Wanna fight me in game, LeoSama?

Hi,
    I do agree that we should take more care about the community. The idea about having more developers is good too, but there is no way we can trust anyone. So I got to do everything alone. We have already seen what happens when you trust people (DBOR Files leaked).

I have no intention about stoping with DBOG. Im currently working on a caching system to speed up the server and add another layer of security against cheating which requires a lot of changes at all servers.

Regards

Only time will tell...

To many faggots here if you dont fckign like game then quit and make your server, Daneos already make a ton of job.

^If you don't like our brand of automobile ditch it and go manufacture your own! Right?...right?

Laughable argument ( although I WILL agree with you that there are far too many faggots here :O )

^Wow, I don't even know what to say. Such stupidity does not even warrant a response :O

If you can't put two and two together, I don't know what to say, in all honesty. It's clear as day you are a pure damage control entity here on the forums.... Anything I say will go in one ear and out the other.

For anyone else too stupid to understand what I am insinuating above, I'll give a little insight. The whole "donation" thing is a complete farce. Daneos is using the moniker "donation" as a means to cover his ass. Every single person I have talked to in game who HAS cashed, does so NOT to donate to the servers, but to sell items off cash shop in order to get a leg up on the competition. They want to cash so they don't need to spend hours farming, haggling, etc. There are also some people who cash because they want to get a particular dogi for themselves. I have met around 10 maybe even 15 cashers in game, and not a single one has ever even thought of their cashing as "donations".

^This is why I said "LMFAO" above. I thought it was clear as day what implications I was making with that statement, but I guess sometimes you really have to spell things out for people to understand.

The game is getting one update per month, so we can declare that this project is dying slowly.

^Sure.

I wouldn't take the glass half empty if I were you, though. Play the game as much as you can until servers shut down. For all we know this may be the LAST opportunity we ever get.