Posts by Fluffy

The old scouter system was so much better. this is one of the reasons I vastly enjoyed my time on KR as opposed to TW despite being much better at the game. I miss the scouter chip systems, and old pet systems in particular....

...remember when the "wing" scouter was like a status symbol due to how freakin difficult it was to obtain? Remember the Red Dragon pets? Remember when the game was about having fun earning things in-game instead of paying to win via cash shop? Tw and DBOG are considerably less skill based than lvl 55 cap KR, i'll tell you that much :O

@'HeavenlyOcelot, this is by no means intended as a "troll" thread. It is meant to help other people to be properly informed before they decide to purchase dogis from AH or Cash Shop. One might expect a dogi like the Puma Outfit to have a jiggle mechanic for breast physics since it has minimal coverage of the chest area, but it instead greatly diminishes the effect.

Certain dogis also make Majin breasts larger than normal, and other make them smaller. It is interesting that the majority that reduce size also increase the jiggle intensity. Kid Chi Chi, for example, reduces the breast size on kid female majins to their absolute smallest size, but also has the highest jiggle magnitude of any dogi I have seen thus far.

^ I need the 15% movement speed jacket because I want to run super fast xD I have 21% movement speed boots, KoK max lvl, and Ultimate Gogo Mask atm (which is already very fast). If I had this jacket + extra 7% movement speed on dogi that would be amazing! *q*

He obviously wanted his stones back when he was bothering the three of us just moments when you had bought the stones xD.Me and probably Amr too would've bought the stones and returned them to him if he had asked them back. That's a rip off. 12 white stones are worth 20 USD

First off, I couldn't understand what the hell he was saying lol. It sounded like he had more u70 White that he wanted to sell, remember? I was asking "you have 7,000 cash points?" Because he said something about his friend having "7,000". I couldn't imagine him having 7,000 white stones, for example.

He kept trying to trade me, and I showed him how much zenni I had (which was 30 kk at the moment). But he wouldn't show me any more stones. SO I agree with you, it seemed as though he wanted the stones back.

It was his error, not mine.

Nah...just missed a 0 that's all xD.. Couldn't take it back in time, so I hope whoever bought is happy!

it was on tw when i check AH someone put 21cd earrings lvl 70 rare for 1 zeni i bought it fast xD it was his fail so i dont scamm him xD

^We have two people here confirming that my actions were in no manner "scamming". I find it funny how you and Saiyan change your tune calling me scammer in trade chat as soon as I refuse to give you any of the white stones xD

yo scammed him XDpoor Chinese guy :D

I didn't scam anybody xD The dude put 12 white stones up in personal vendor for 15 kk and I bought it. There were several other ppl around at the time, and his shop was actually up for a good 2 minutes at bare least since I visited several other personal vendors before his. If I was a second or two late, another person would have bought.

You just mad I didn't share the wealth with you and PIKK0N xDDDD

Dafuq 12 stones omg

IKR! A shame I didn't take screens, but there were other ppl around so I needed to buy ASAP. I got the 12 white stones in my inventory if you wanna see that xD

I think the guy put all 12 up accidentally for 15 kk, when he meant to sell EACH one for 15 kk. Best deal I got in all my years of DBO by FAR \(^o^)/

So, just moments ago, I found a vendor in korin who was selling 12 freaking white stones for 15 kk (no joke!). At first, I needed to do a double take, like "Wait, this must be some sort of trick". But nope, It was 100% legit! Like HOLY freaking shit lol.

Anyway, in this thread, post awesome deals you got in DBO whether it be via haggling or just finding something SUPER cheap ^^

Over the many years I have played DBO, whether it be TW, KR, or DBOG, I have noticed something interesting about the Majin race specifically. To be more precise, the female gender Majins have an inherent "jiggle" physics mechanic associated with their breasts (lol). This "jiggle" is present in both kid or adult majin females. Furthermore, this effect can be witnessed in almost all normal gear. However, it seems as though only specific dogis implement this mechanic. All human females seem to have either drastically reduced jiggle (as seen in adult females wearing the Kid Chi Chi dogi, for example) or completely non-existent jiggle. It can be difficult to isolate specifically which dogis implement these jiggle physics into their design, so this thread is meant to clear up any misconceptions on this uncommonly discussed topic ^^

The following dogis implement the "jiggle" mechanic for Majin female breasts:

-Kid Chi Chi Outfit

-Swimwear Type A-C

-Master Roshi Swimsuit [Female]

-Christmas Costume

-Mr. Satan's Outfit

-Simple Oufit (guild dogi)

The following dogis either inhibit or remove jiggle for Majins:

-Launch's Outfit

-Warm Fur Coat

-Gothic Style Suit

-Puma Outfit

-Wedding Dress Type A+B

-Red Wedding dress

Please feel free to add any dogis that you are familiar with to either of these lists in the comments below. I do not claim to be intimately familiar with the breasts mechanics of every single dogi. The purpose of this thread is to make a comprehensive list with the assistance of the DBOG community ^^

What's the fun in wasting the easiest and probably the most enjoyable part of the gaming experience?

^Totally agree with this. Especially if you are Human as the human start zone is utterly beautiful imho. There honestly isn't any reason to "rush" to lvl cap. First time players are best off taking their time instead of testing their patience trying to get to 70 asap. Lvls 35 - 45 in particular are extremely enjoyable if you intend to level up in a leisurely fashion ^^

Revelations is just a forum full of people who don't even care about playing dragon ball online. I remember the last time I posted on there, I was talking about DBO in anticipation (not impatience, mind you), and the general consensus was "Why do you even want to play DBO? That game was trash (on the original servers)."

I have been known to create VAST amounts of drama on the DBOR forums for years on end as a means to entertain both myself and the forum dwellers as well as help alleviate the waiting process for the release of the game. Towards the beginning of my exploits, it seemed as though everyone was quite enthusiastic about the project. You'd see threads all the time discussing class balance, build discussion, etc. Toward the middle of my time on the site, the community changed from hardcore Dragonball enthusiasts eagerly awaiting the revival of DBO, to a bunch of weeaboo hipsters (which admittedly describes me pretty well too). Towards the end of my time on DBOR, I noticed a general ambivalence or even distaste toward the actual project the forum was created to discuss.

The forums were quite a fun experience, for me at bare least. But most don't give a damn about DBO anymore; and if the community of DBOR isn't particularly interested in playing DBO, then the developers of said project feel no need whatsoever to make progress.

He knows. wait for the next update like i've said in previous threads. It's hardly an essential thing that needs it's special own update.

I don't understand how something like this suddenly stops working. Unless Daneos was attempting to add more titles to the Boss NPC or sommat

Going from 1-30 is an easy task that can take under 10 hours if you are diligent (yes, solo questing). If you find 10-30 "boring" then I would suggest you quit before things get REALLY tedious (30-70 will normally take upwards of 50x the amount of time 1-30 does; and don't even get me started on the torture sessions lvl 47-55 and 65-70 are).

The lvl up 33 item was extremely overpriced for what little it accomplished in Dbo TW. Only ppl who bought it were either misguided or EXTREMELY lazy.