Posts by Fluffy

So, I just decided to make a one man guild in order to have a cute emblem float over my head. Problem is it took like 20 freakin minutes just to add the funds necessary to get 8,000 style points >.<

I have the emblem now, and everything is A-OK, but I feel like it would be very helpful to add an option of "1,000,000 zenni" to the Guild Donation tab. 100,000 zenni is the highest option at the moment and it only amounts to 50 style points each time. A guild Emblem costs 8,000 style points.... you do the math @_@ Needless to say, the amount of clicks it takes to add 8,000 style points is extremely inconvenient lol

1486758207688.png

It's called "Bootcamp". Should already be installed on your Mac. You need a windows 10 ISO as well. Check this guide:

^ I followed that step by step and didn't have any problems. (other than performance being shit since I'm on a 12'' MacBook with 1.1 ghz cpu >.< )

I tried on two different boss NPCs to trade in silver coins for gold, and it gives me error message. Many people around me had same problem (they could not purchase or exchange with coins)

I was wondering, does anybody know which boss titles have which effects and which actual title names? I see people walking around with "Dark Devil Destroyer" and "Money Chaser" etc. What I want to know is which month are these titles? What effects do they give? For all of the titles available at the Boss NPC, if you please:

The ones I know already:

Universe's Luckiest - (Lucky draw from egg) - 2 Cooldown Reduction

Friend of trunks - (250 silver coins) - 5% anticrit

Jan = +3 Str
    Feb = +2% Elegant Attack
    Mar = +3 Focus
    Apr = +3 Dex
    May= +3 Soul
    Jun = +3 Energy
    Jul = +1 Prop
    Aug = +2% Honest Attack
    Sep = +2% Strange Attack
    Oct = +2% Wild Attack
    Nov = +3 Con
    Dec = +2% Funny Attack

^Are these accurate and what are the actual names of the Gold coin titles here?

Hi, does anybody here know what the movement speed cap is? Also, what is the maximum movement speed % that you can get on boots? (are there any other articles of gear that can have movement speed besides boots?)

Thank you in advance =^-^=

Don't bother with any attack that isn't a DoT besides MFO (for KD). Max Dodonpa, Barrage, MCT, Searing, and Solid Bleed. You'll need sleep (maxed or lvl 2 is adequate), freeze (maxed), slow (maxed). Max all DoT dmg passives ofc, and Lp buff. That'll have you on the right track; the rest is up to you.

Playing crane is an ulcer inducing experience if you don't know what you're doing. Many MANY skills that are useless fro Crane DPS like Tri Beam for example. Remember: As a crane, you don't worry about ANY offensive attributes on gear; only go defensive/ accuracy. Don't worry about upgrading weapon or sub either; just get good stats on everything.

Alright, Daneos. Where are the Kid clocks? Why haven't you updated Cash Shop yet? We are eagerly awaiting the advent of Kid Clocks on the server; don't keep us waiting! >.<;

Starting a new one since the old one was locked for no reason whatsoever. ^^

This is meant to be made a sticky, you pesky moderators. Its supposed to replace the chat function until Daneos fixes it and puts in a new one. Everyone who wants to chat with someone can redirect their conversation to this thread instead of needing to send annoying personal messages to one another.

ND1ooIG.gif

Game was excellent. Played on my Xbox 360 about a year ago. Was really good, but I personally think Madness returns was even better! (Can't wait for the 3rd release for Xbone and Ps4 \(^o^)/ )

Fw76p2t.jpg

People still play that game O_O
    I played it in the beginning and it was boring AF once I hit lvl 45 or wtv it was lol

I haven't played it for a few years, as I had to sell my gaming laptop awhile back. It was fairly fun, but the community was cringe-worthy. Sounded like a bunch of 4chan rejects on there lol. Anyway, I enjoyed it while I played mostly due to keeping to myself and admiring the beautiful scenery and my deliciously, adorable toon ^^ Also, my bf from DBO started playing after TW shut down, so we had a lot of fun just running around the maps exploring together and such. I'll admit, the game is definitely less enjoyable than DBO, but that might just be my nostalgia goggles talking

KZC9zki.jpg
    5HXwURK.jpg
    Noxk2CQ.jpg
    hz9SSqI.jpg

^Last one is us in TW version /)^3^(\

I don't get ANY message. I am very sensitive to color and faded out text. Its simply not there. The lot of you ppl don't need to be in such denial about using bugs. Daneos is leaving this message for you to let you know "ok, its not allowed anymore".

if you get this message it dosen't mean that you will be banned. the message is a nice way to inform buggers (everyone) that if you use them after this update you'll simply get banned. so don't you worry, no ones going to get banned if you don't bug abuse

It seems to only be a message for people who HAVE used bugs in the past. I have not gotten the message everyone else is talking about

Making this thread since the chat feature is now removed off of forums ^^

So, how are you guys doing today? I for one want Daneos to suffer a slow and painful death /)^3^(\