Posts by Decabolic

You guys have any ideas for improvements or what you would like to see? I also design Fighter Z, ex: You need a chibi version of your favorite team together in one team or something like that.

Here's an example ~

front.png

Yo hey guys, I dont know if this is illegal on this forum but I'm displaying a design here for Goku, it's perfect for anyone looking for a shirt to represent Goku on March 3rd, his fight against Jiren. If anyone would like to know more about the design and how to get a shirt for it just PM me here on or on Facebook via Cody R Moore.

front.png

Dende is where the real action's at!

Heya! How ya doin'? My name is Cody but you can call me Deca. I'm 17 years old and i'm a bodybuilder, I started 4 months ago and whenever I felt like I couldn't do it, I get my inspiration from Dragonball Z and now I'm 6"1' @ 170 pounds, 4 months ago I was only 6"0 @ 156 pounds. I'm into graphic design, i'm a beginner but I make great T-shirt designs. I use to play Dragon Ball Online a couple of years ago but i'm so glad this project has been revived, looking forward to making hella' donations! <3 Seeking in-game friends! I got facebook and skype!