Posts by Lyyne

Welcome back in Dragon Ball Online MMO!

You better do whatever you like to do over this game. Remember that the translations and dev updates are fluent! So yes, wait for full release of everything and meantime stick with us!

Viz2002.jpg
    I know it's the vigil, but traditionally, here wishes are starting!

For start I wish Merry Xmas to our lovely team DBOG and moderators a thank you for whole great job that you've done to all of us, giving back Dragon Ball Online (I wanted it as gift xmas :P) and running the community in the right way!

And also Merry Xmas to every player! I wish you everything on your desires!

I did everything but nothings working i can`t choose servers

Actually the dev opened just one server for us in pre-open beta, and I think is EU ones.
    If you mean ''Change Channel'' then I must inform you that function doesn't work because is disabled.

Maybe they will do that after all contests are released. An improvement of design things requires time or replacing the original bosses seems a bit complicated..But surely people will start modding the bosses as well for have a different look on the game.
    I would like to see new contests as well ^.^, I am mostly gladly to see everything released and after keep suggesting.
    However you're right to re-skin/mod/replace the similar bosses..Sounds as a routine to see them always.

why the developers of this game dont concetrate to finish first quests and english translation instead of making to many things and left the others incompleted..i mean there are lot's of quests which are bugged and i cant find any quest in my level,also why dont you finish the english translation,its half english and half chinese now...i think tmq's fixing is wrong for now...

Hello.
    I think Daneos is doing fine in my point of view. He is re-coding and making DBO like it was and releases them step by step. However, when everything is setup in DBOG, he will focus on all possible in bugs and relatives problems in game.
    Is it not better fixing everything at once instead step by step and let people waiting? I guess he is aiming to release all contents in DBOG and after focus on bugs and leave out the huge part of game, the coding.

We're still in pre-open beta. So please be patient and wait for updates, not really need to rage when you are argue instead to help the community.

I inform you the following thing:

• Armor/Weapon Coupons are disabled- In that case you must discard them all.
    • Not all quests are working in the game, they are not yet coded.
    • Language is still not fully released ( I guess 50% of the game is translated)- The translators are working hard to translate everything.

Next time use the Search button and search the relative answers on your affirmations...They was already discussed-

Ahahah...So funny video..Looks like the PvP they are doing on Korin.

Kangaroo: *Ultimate Roar*
    Man: * Does few dodges because got full DEX gear *
    Man: *Punches the kangaroo*
    Kangaroo: You so weak, I have +15 set hehehe...
    Human: '' Stuns the Kangaroo and runs away from the Korin's plat ''

Hello there! I am considering that you're bored because you don't know what to do. I get you! I get bored as well sometimes..But making new friends, making strange and new things in-game would be pretty different. You can do funny videos, play with your friends some tournaments that you would create and surely try other class for make some difference ^-^- However be updated about the new things that Daneos is doing for us and play them for eliminate your boredom.
    Make which class you would like to try, and if you're still bored, help people with your own experiences in the game. Or just take a break and wait the release of OB.