Posts by fordtrck302

I have been away from the game for several months and find that my Launcher either does not update or has problems. It says the Server status is offline and does not show any sort of update being applied with the download or patch bars. The start button stays Gray. When I start the game with the DBOG application to go into the game I get the Authentication Failed message. I believe this is because I am not starting it through the launcher. I have uninstalled and reinstalled already with no change. Any other suggestions? Thank you

Ryan

Everything was going great after finally getting a character to age. I did the side quest to get my wand. I went to the special arena and fought the enemy. Upon completion the Elder guy had a scroll or something as a reward. once I accepted it we were teleported back to the desert area. Now I am stuck with this quest unfinished but I am unsure how I complete it. My reward will be "Prehistoric Turtle Mastery" which sounds pretty important. I am at the guy who gave it to me, but I think I have to travel to another location to complete it. Just not sure where or how. Keep up the great work with the game.forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7706/

yes and I completed that quest. It took me to the desert to defeat lvl 30 crab. Upon completion of said quest, my reward was a lvl 30 provision stick. But seeing as the Game fails to recognize I've completed the requirements to use the stick, I'm prompted with the check item attribute dialog but once I select ok, I'm given the red message of invalid class. To me that is besides the point anyway worn the stick. My main issue is my character never grew up after completing the quests for doing such.

My issue is after I completed the Korin Quests, I did not grow up. I selected the sub class item and everything. I can't re do the Korin quests either as selecting the korins spell just says quest failed. So am I stuck as a kid? I didn't get the HTB either like I should of. Not sure what went wrong.

SO I did all of the quests for Aging, I went up to Korins Tower did the missions there, I was even given the option to choose my class, I picked the staff. I went and did the mission the staff activates and everything yet I never grew up. What could be the problem?

SO not sure where I went wrong. I have read several guides on getting through the Age quest line. I made it to Korins tower, did his quest where you find his replicas. I selected recieve on the quest that showed al the stuff as rewards such as Grow Up and HTB. Nothing happened. I picked my class as a fight even. Got the staff. did the quest for that even by going to the desert and fighting the crab. Yet I never Grew Up. Is this a bug that is very random? How could I have missed any other quests if I was able to complete everything up to and after Korins Tower? Hope someone here as some suggestions. Thank you