Posts by Dontbanme

You realise in the last 2 months we've had the Adult Quest, Masterclass, UD 1-6, BID1, script fixes, Stability issues, Extra channels added, Skill fixes, Dark Devil Event implementation, Tier 2 Dragonballs Event activated and many quest fixes alone.

Just because there hasn't been an update every day recently does not mean that things aren't being worked on. You never know TMQ could be implemented in an hour or maybe not until next year some time? It's exciting biggrin.png

I'd say play the game for a few hours to see if you like it. I'm an old player from Taiwan and am enjoying myself thoroughly if you don't like the idea of losing your progress then i'd suggest saving the forums into your favourite bar or something and check back every now and again so you know when things are ready smile.png

That's what i was trying to say that you really don't know, i personally couldn't see the open beta being implemented soon tho there's still a lot that needs to be done...

Since you've played the game before (didn't say what level but I assume you got to a decent one) - No I don't think it would be worth it for you to play this now and you should wait for the open beta when there won't be any character wipes. The game is fun but all your progress will be gone sometime soon-ish.

Nobody is sure when the open beta will be, but it definitely won't be until next year I'm sure. It will how ever long it takes Daneos to fix all the bugs and get it up to a good state with 90+% of the content in the game. Could be another few months or more, not sure.

I dont know who told you it would be soon as far as I can tell, we have not even seen many updates in recent time so I doubt that the server wipe would happen soon. I say at minimum he would have 6 months and maximum who knows, and again 6 months is a stretch based on the current progress we've had.

this game still has much fixing to be had so, you definitely have time until the next server wipe, to answer your second question i dont know ik what i do, and that may be completely different from what you do. Now to answer your next question many of the quests are bugged so level 60 to 70 is basically farming (I dont recommend it, because not only are you spoiling yourslef, but its tedious and a hassle that will most likely drain the game of its longevity for you when the actual game comes out).

If your coming into this thinking itll be like old dbo id say no, its still far from that for example, budokai is currently not working and we have no inclination to when it may work, but if you more prefer the pve side of things there currently working on fixing tmqs.

I actually have some previous history with you im BuuWhoUlose (the majin you helped level) I have over 6 if you havent yet found a seller ill sell too you... hit me up on my namek GastCarcolh ( the L is actually an eye)

Code:
    <!-- Human Child --> <upgrade_effect level="11" race="HUMAN" gender="MALE" adult="FALSE" equip_type="JACKET"> <effect_element effect_name="GME_ITM_AM_G03" attach_bone_name="Bip01 Spine2" attach_type="ATTACH_BONE" angle_x="0" angle_y="0" angle_z="90"/> </upgrade_effect>And replace this line

Code:
    <effect_element effect_name="GME_ITM_AM_G03" attach_bone_name="Bip01 Spine2" attach_type="ATTACH_BONE" angle_x="0" angle_y="0" angle_z="90"/>entirely with spaces! Add and remove spaces as needed to keep the file size the same.
    Determining your character code
    It's actually quite simple. From the character selection screen in-game, make a new character(you don't have to actually make the character, this is just a reference tool). The default options for each race and gender, on all options(Face, Hair, Skin Color and Hair Color) is "1" and each option clicking the Right arrow button is "2", "3", "4", etc. By changing these numbers in scr0.pak, it of course changes the hair, skin, hair color and face you have on your end while in-game.

Super Saiyan
    This of course only works with humans.

Under <FACE_MULTI_TEXTURE> go to the DATA TYPE number that corresponds to the face you chose when you made your character, or the face you modded your character to have with the method above. Add _S to the end of it, inside the quotation marks where it says TEX_NAME=""

Next, under <HEAD_MESH> go to the DATA TYPE number that corresponds to the hair you chose when you made your character, or the face you modded your character to have with the method above. Add _S to the end of HEAD##.

Now you are a Super Saiyan! (sorta)

Custom Color
    This is pretty damn cool. Scroll down to <SKIN_COLOR> and <HEAD_COLOR>. As you can see, there are RGB color codes face3.png

Use this tool to create a color code and use the code to edit the color of the Hair or Skin color your character has. ANY CONCEIVABLE COLOR IS POSSIBLE face3.png

Unfortunately this does not work on Nameks face6.png

Hairstyle Mod
    This one is very simple. Go down to <HEAD_MESH> and swap, for example, HEAD01 with HEAD09. Log in and your hairstyle is swapped. The same technique can be applied to the other customization options.

Aura Mod
    To start, we'll shut off that annoying shimmering effect you get when you upgrade your gear.

Scroll down to <item_upgrade_property>. On each Vision="1" change it to Vision="0"

Now we can get to the real aura modding. Scroll down a bit further and you'll reach the effects for guarding, charging and dashing. Level="#" is what we're here to change. In-game, find out the upgrade level of your Jacket(Guard), your Pants(Charge) and your Boots(Dash). Then simply change that number to the level you want. Use this image to find the aura you want:

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 714x1312.

new3.jpg

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 714x1646.

new4.jpg

Last, we will be adding sparks to your armor. Scroll down just a bit further to this part

Code:
    <!-- race=[HUMAN][NAMEK][MAJIN] gender=[MALE][FEMALE][ONESEX] adult=[TRUE][FALSE] equip_type="[JACKET][PANTS][BOOTS]" --> <!-- attach_type=[BONE][BONE_POS_ROOT_ROTY] -->Go to <!-- Human adult --> for this example. Go down to where it say level="15" and change each one for your gender to the level of your jacket, pants and boots.

Here you go all credit goes to JakXLT who was the thread creator on dbocom that i got this info from do with it as you will, and do share your results with the community..

Open scr0.pak with Notepad++. Scroll down to

Code:
    <DEFAULT_ITEM_PROPERTY> <CHARACTER_TYPE TYPE="HUMAN_ADULT_MALE"> <FACE_MESH> <DATA TYPE ="1" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_FACE_H_M"/> </FACE_MESH> <FACE_BASE_TEXTURE> <DATA TYPE ="1" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN01"/> <DATA TYPE ="2" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN02"/> <DATA TYPE ="3" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN03"/> <DATA TYPE ="4" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN04"/> <DATA TYPE ="5" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN05"/> <DATA TYPE ="6" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN06"/> <DATA TYPE ="7" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN07"/> <DATA TYPE ="8" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN08"/> <DATA TYPE ="9" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN09"/> <DATA TYPE ="10" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FSKIN10"/> </FACE_BASE_TEXTURE> <FACE_MULTI_TEXTURE> <DATA TYPE ="1" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE01"/> <DATA TYPE ="2" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE02"/> <DATA TYPE ="3" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE03"/> <DATA TYPE ="4" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE04"/> <DATA TYPE ="5" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE05"/> <DATA TYPE ="6" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE06"/> <DATA TYPE ="7" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE07"/> <DATA TYPE ="8" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE08"/> <DATA TYPE ="9" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE09"/> <DATA TYPE ="10" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE10"/> </FACE_MULTI_TEXTURE> <FACE_MULTI_TEXTURE_SUPER_SAIYAN> <DATA TYPE ="1" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE01_S"/> <DATA TYPE ="2" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE02_S"/> <DATA TYPE ="3" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE03_S"/> <DATA TYPE ="4" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE04_S"/> <DATA TYPE ="5" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE05_S"/> <DATA TYPE ="6" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE06_S"/> <DATA TYPE ="7" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE07_S"/> <DATA TYPE ="8" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE08_S"/> <DATA TYPE ="9" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE09_S"/> <DATA TYPE ="10" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE10_S"/> </FACE_MULTI_TEXTURE_SUPER_SAIYAN> <FACE_ANI_MULTI_TEXTURE> <DATA TYPE ="1" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE01_1"/> <DATA TYPE ="2" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE02_1"/> <DATA TYPE ="3" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE03_1"/> <DATA TYPE ="4" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE04_1"/> <DATA TYPE ="5" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE05_1"/> <DATA TYPE ="6" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE06_1"/> <DATA TYPE ="7" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE07_1"/> <DATA TYPE ="8" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE08_1"/> <DATA TYPE ="9" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE09_1"/> <DATA TYPE ="10" COLOR_TYPE ="1" TEX_NAME="A_HUM_AD_FACE10_1"/> </FACE_ANI_MULTI_TEXTURE> <HEAD_MESH> <DATA TYPE = "1" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD01_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "2" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD02_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "3" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD03_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "4" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD04_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "5" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD05_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "6" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD06_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "7" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD07_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "8" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD08_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "9" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD09_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "10" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD10_H_M"/> </HEAD_MESH> <HEAD_MESH_SUPER_SAIYAN> <DATA TYPE = "1" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD01_S_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "2" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD02_S_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "3" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD03_S_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "4" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD04_S_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "5" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD05_S_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "6" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD06_S_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "7" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD07_S_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "8" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD08_S_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "9" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD09_S_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "10" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_HEAD10_S_H_M"/> </HEAD_MESH_SUPER_SAIYAN> <BODY_MESH> <DATA TYPE = "1" EQUIP = "EQUIP_JACKET" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_J_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "1" EQUIP = "EQUIP_PANTS" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_P_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "1" EQUIP = "EQUIP_BOOTS" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_B_H_M"/> <DATA TYPE = "1" EQUIP = "EQUIP_TWO_HAND" KEY_NAME="A_HUM_H_H_M"/> </BODY_MESH> <SKIN_COLOR> <DATA TYPE = "1" RED = "255" GREEN = "255" BLUE = "255" /> <DATA TYPE = "2" RED = "255" GREEN = "233" BLUE = "222" /> <DATA TYPE = "3" RED = "231" GREEN = "205" BLUE = "182" /> <DATA TYPE = "4" RED = "201" GREEN = "172" BLUE = "156" /> <DATA TYPE = "5" RED = "159" GREEN = "128" BLUE = "98" /> </SKIN_COLOR> <HEAD_COLOR> <DATA TYPE = "1" RED = "147" GREEN = "91" BLUE = "87" /> <DATA TYPE = "2" RED = "188" GREEN = "29" BLUE = "33" /> <DATA TYPE = "3" RED = "167" GREEN = "164" BLUE = "54" /> <DATA TYPE = "4" RED = "43" GREEN = "43" BLUE = "60" /> <DATA TYPE = "5" RED = "255" GREEN = "255" BLUE = "255" /> <DATA TYPE = "6" RED = "129" GREEN = "146" BLUE = "211" /> <DATA TYPE = "7" RED = "241" GREEN = "120" BLUE = "226" /> <DATA TYPE = "8" RED = "116" GREEN = "252" BLUE = "184" /> <DATA TYPE = "9" RED = "217" GREEN = "68" BLUE = "47" /> <DATA TYPE = "10" RED = "198" GREEN = "82" BLUE = "254" /> </HEAD_COLOR> </CHARACTER_TYPE>As you can see its categorized. We'll be using Human Adult Male as our example, but you can scroll down to your own character type. It works like this:

Code:
    <CHARACTER_TYPE TYPE="RACE_AGE_GENDER">Keeping file size the same
    In Notepad++ at the bottom of the screen

e408fa85f61aecf9184f20228028cfc3.png

That number where it says Length, it can not change. From the moment you open the file to the moment you save it, the number must not change. To keep it the same, scroll down to

I should have stated this earlier, Im looking for at least 5 con or more for the gear preferable closer to 10 tho, and you can hit me up at GastCarcol(the l is actually an eye)

So im looking for the majin level 21 craft set, in exception of the shoes which i bought off someone already for. WIlling to pay 1kk plus for the top and pants even more if there already upgraded.

first try a relog! sometimes the message is invisible or you must wait that he arrived
    second all cash coins will you get back at offical beta start
    third you have report the problem if a mod has time they will do there best to help you

Thank ou for replying respectfully and yes I have already reported this I just made this thread to hopefully interact with ppl who might have a more immediate fix. Thank you and I will try your other suggestions.

it has already been stated that whatever coins you spend now you will get back once pre beta is over so there is actually no stealing of real money going on,careful what you say because remarks like that are just plain wrong.
    if there has been a bug or incident regarding your item in the auction house just report it but throwing down a statement like you wont donate no more just makes you look bad...

I was just saying that I purchased the item and to have it completely disappear when i tried to sell it was disappointing. You also have to understand the fact i finagle alot through the auction house and to have something i payed money to acquire in the game disappear as i said before was irritating.

So to begin my ign is GastCarcoIh(the L is actually a capital eye) I put a pair of the Angel Wings Type A up for sale in the auction house last night around 12 to 1 in the morning. So the next morning which is today, when i checked to see if someone purchased them and I found no notification in my mailbox, so then when I tried to check in the sell section. I also found nothing. Can anybody rectify this because i just got not only my ingame money stolen from me but my actual money as well, and i just dont know if can continue to donate if things like this are gonna happen.

Im looking for an active english speaking guild, I currenly have a level 40 shadow knight, a level 43 turtle hermit, level 43 crane hermit, two fighters one level 30 and one level 36, and a level 36 swordsman. (so if you need any of these player types holla at me)

Every time I try to start the application it reformats my homescreen then if I get lucky and the game does start without a error message. It automatically opened in full screen and wouldnt allow me to close it. How do i fix it my screen is stuck stretched out like im using a pc from 1991.

Can anybod refer me to any good shadow knight builds its my first time playing as the class, preferable id like a mix of pvp and pve (and please dont send me any builds without hellzone grenade or mystic attack) thx.