Posts by HDYusei

Hey Leute,

bleibt das Spiel nun immer auf dem selben Stand wie es damals offiziell aufgegeben wurde

oder ist das Team dazu in der Lage auch eigene Inhalte zu Kreieren abgesehen von Dogis?

Ich meine z.B SSj. 2, Neue Story und Maps etc.

Hey Guys!

I want ask you, if this game will get bigger updates like new Classes and Races, more Maps, more Story or something like this.

I know the Game is unofficial. Thats the reason why i think the Game will still be the same as it has been officialy quitted (stopped)

Tell me that i am wrong. Cause the game gets boring if there will be just some new dogis.

Edit:

Or SSJ 2 Maybe?

1. No your Savedata will be kept.
    2. Yes, sadly true, and after this you will lose your safe data :)

what are you talking dude ??? its possible to, remove and patch bots or hacks, without deleting your whole account , its possible to indroduce a protection system without deleting everything ;) Big Dislike for such an silly post (Y)

Dear DBO Global team,

everybody knows that the game is something like an alpha (pre open beta), but no one wants the wiping out of the Data in all Accounts,
    some people are using the cash shop and are donating money for items, and than you will delete everything??? Some people spend hours, no they spend weeks and months in this game. But for nothing? for deleting everything?? i am so unmotivated to play the game till max Lvl and to spend cash in it.

Please dont DELETE everything!!!

and dont delete this Topic because its an question !!! why you want to delete or wipe all data later? i mean you can remove bugs and make the game stable, but you dont have to delete everything. also other games dont delete the accounts of theyr players from turning open beta to alpha!!!