Posts by sdddf4

Hmm nothing seems to be working. Windows defender didn't seem to be blocking it but I added the launcher as an exception just in case but it didn't work. Same with running as an admin and moving the game folder.

I've checked if compatibility mode was on and it wasn't. The new launcher didn't work either.

I also don't think that it's my anti virus since I have none. Had to uninstall today for a unrelated reason. Does me being on windows 8.1 Pro have anything to do with this? The launcher has worked perfectly before,

The Launcher was located in the folder Program Files (x86). I'm reinstalling the game at the moment to see if that fixes it by the way.

Edit: Have tried after reinstalling. Still not working.

Every time that I try to open the launcher the I get the message "DBOGLauncher has stopped working".

I have framework 3.5 installed btw or well a higher version of it.

I got the quest item (crying axe) that is needed to start the namekian shadow knight quest but everytime I use it a message saying "quest failed" pops up. I forfeited all of my quests and tried using the item again but the same message kept on coming up. I also checked on the map for any red Xs or circles that might indicate the quest was still there but just not in the quest log but I couldn''t find any of thing that would indicate that. Any help is appreciated.