Posts by Shiboto

I'm trying to find the last person i need to talk to for a quest, but I"m having some difficulties. Anyone complete this quest and know who I need to talk to to complete it?

Quest%20help_zpshwdu6v1x.png

Quest%20help1_zpseqogoqe6.png

You cant login when DB Hunt is on bro i tested it and for me it said Server Connection problem when all channels are full...

I too am unable to login. I don't recall seeing any error, but It doesn't do anything when you click start after selecting a channel. But just be be clear, if an event is going on, you're either in or out? I'd like to see that fixed because I'd still like to play, even if I don't plan on participating in the event.

I am an old player of the Taiwan servers from channel 1 back in the day. I heard that the new global servers were coming a while back, but couldn't find when so I had given up hope, until a buddy of mine that remembered I used to play showed me the link for the new server! Looking forward to getting to play again, and hope this project is able to continue for a long time. See you all in game.

Shiboto

Good morning! (or afternoon or evening depending on your locale)

I'm trying to get logged in this morning and I'm faced with the channels being either full or busy. Is there maintenance going on, or some updates that weren't posted? I'm guessing this is the case, but thought I'd check if I missed something, as i'm not seeing anything in the forums or on the social media sites related to this.

Shiboto