Posts by barku

When i try to edit the video height and with in the file it tells me I don't have permission and to see the owner of the file or administrator to obtain permission. (I am 50% sure its a pc owner problem but because I'm not fully sure I'm still bringing it up here to double check)

So for a while the game changes how it fits my screen when ever I change it from and to window mode and full screen but the fit was only to where I couldn't see what I was typing in chat, and to fix it I went to game in options and pressed changed something then pressed change to default and that fixed it. But i guess i always closed the game in window mode because when I got on today this is what I saw and idk how to fix it.

Edit*So i uninstalled the program and reinstalled it and it did fix it. but maybe in the future could there be a function to enable and disable full screen through the launcher?

Edit#2* When i got on i put my game in full screen because my ask bar covered the bottom of my screen and then this happened

I NEED HELP.Something like this happened but mines different it said failed so i forfeited the quest and re accepted the quest and i did the quest i talked to the guy and then i killed the iron skin monster and was heading to where the quest was taking me when i disconnected and i re-joined and it had a red X next to the quest name and when i hover over the X it says"error" and i forfeited the quest and when i opened m inventory the quest item rod thing was gone i read this forum and others and read all the guides i found nothing. Please help me.

i did that when it first said that and it fixed but after i got talked to the guy in the desert and killed the iron skin bug thing i disconnected and the quest had an X on it that said error. so i forfited and when i got to my inventory the item was gone.

i forfited all my other quests and reloged then i got the korin spell but when i right clicked it it said,"Quest failed."
    what do i do? someone awnser.

I do not know if this is the right subject i'm pretty sure its a bug or something like that. When i got to level 30 i did the adult quest and chose my class i whanted, then i got the howling stick thing i got to the majin zone and talked to the guy and killed the monster but when i was going to the next part i disconected and the quest had an x and when i hovered over the x it said,"Error" it did this before and i fixed it b forfiting the quest and i just right clicked the howling stick agian and it worked. but this time the stick was gone and i couldn't find what to do. so what do i do.