Posts by Lucjusz

I am pretty sure the most players don't want a wipe, u're maybe listen to much to your discord users. Look, before you took the leadership of DBOG the most people still thinking DBOG is dead and leaved the server. Not all players are on forums and the less on discord. You will find very many YT videos with the title "Farewell/Goodbye DBOG" just search for them. Did you think about that maybe some of your discord users are trolls by another DBO projects (and want to see this project going down)?

It's not the time and comfort to wipe DBOG again. DBOG now have rivals and not stay alone anymore. That was why people was starting the game again and again but now leave.

Some minutes ago i logged in and saw a close to empty server. The reason is the most players don't step in on forum and get the new config - they thinking DBOG is offline right now. This have to be better communicated to them. You need to think about all players and not just some discord or forum spammer. I am sure the most don't want to lose the progress, all the videos show us how hard it was for them to leave the DBOG project. All of them are right now on DBOUR or Crisis and they will not come back for sure after a wipe. You know, it will not change anything if DBOG is still online when a wipe is the next step. In the end all the players lose their personally progress ingame, you cannot expect they want to start again for getting nothing.

Give the people something they can be happy about. A wipe isn't something what the most players want on a mmorpg (sounds logical). Everyone want a clean economy into a game, but on the most projects it works to ban spammers, cheaters and botters and not to kill the whole progress of all players. Spending time into a game to getting some progress = spending lifetime, killing this is like a slap into face and not honoring that people have fun with your game.

I don't will understand why the next wipe must come to DBOG. Why you cannot leave the character progress (with pets, level, titles,..) alone and just delete the gear or something less like that? DBOG allready got to many hard resets, thats why some ppl leaved this server and want to see DBOG going dead.

There is something wrong with this. First, DBOG old admin want to ending this project and a new admin saved this game... and then, the next step is to wipe the game again without brining some new stuff or a better anit-bot system. I know, the economy of this game is crashed okey, but then delete all items or scan some suspicious players (i am sure there not many active players around DBOG right now).

A wipe is not the best way to bring new live into the near to dead project right now. Punish the botters and cheaters but leave the other players alone. A lot players are right now on DBOUR and mby they old character progress will motivate them to coming back to DBOG (because they thought DBOG will goes offline) after they will know DBOG is still online. Of course it's your choice but i am pretty sure a another wipe will lose you some another DBOG players.

Good luck to find some new players for this project!

Exactly. Why they are not able to penalize just botters and buggers? There is no other game where the whole progress of all players will be deleted because there are some buggers. Not even Firestorm (one of the most buggest private server for WoW) is doing this. This is the most stupid way to handle this situation, because buggers will everytime come back - but some legit players will leave forever.

I will never understand why a wipe is a 'must be' on DBOG. Why it's not possible to add new content or fix bugs without penalize all players with their personally progress? I played WoW, SWTOR, Galaxies, Guild Wars,.. no other MMORPG is deleting every new season the whole progress.

I am sure this is the biggest fault of the DBOG staff. They simply don't honored the days/weeks/months/years of spending time in this game by the players. Their tired of this. Badly this will not change if it's spoken for a last wipe. This game already got too many wipes.

The DB community is toxic as hell.. just take a look to youtube and their (bigger) DB content uploader. They are screaming like retards, just talking sensless shit and find all cool what bamco release because it's actual. They will tell you to shut up if youre critism something with some facts. Of course, they are just idiotic teenagers but i remember a more social contact between fans of this fiction. Now they absolutely have no education. It's a modern problem; some people think they have to comment everything and then every stupid came out.