Posts by malish25

Ein Organigramm mit wer ist für was verantwortlich wäre nicht schlecht! So hat man mehr transparenz gegenüber den Spielern!

Dachte auch eigentlich, dass Daneos der Projektleiter bzw. der Chef ist.

If here wont be 100% here will be again everything depends of luck, i wont invest 3sp on skill that wont give me warranty for block something when i want. this game need 100% working block for block stuns, sleep, skills and break other player combo etc. this will change pvp a lot, look at black dessert or blade and soul fights and how important block is here, also players need spend 3sp on it thats mean they will also lose something as crane i have already lacks of sp, also dont forget about guard break which will become more usefull coz today no one is using guard and guard break in real pvp only in arena for fun, 100% working block will add more features to pvp and make it more interesing.

I absolutely agree with u! this is gread Idea! no one or not much people use the guard skill... pvp will be more interesting!

First of all, thank u for your recommendation,

Which Soul Buff do u mean? Kamis Belief (Increase Soul) or Increase spirit (passiv) ?

If Buff Kami's Belief is not important for e.g. for a turtle or for myself to do more damage?

I will go on speed build, I think I do no need energy bullets and super energy bullets ..?

I would not take Kami's epoch because I'm not a healer and if I have to heal then I still have the buff healing wave.

Why do u not have the Buff Kamis Will? I think its important when ur group die in CC/UD/TMQ to revive them ?

Wow, that's a detailed description. Sounds logical what you write.

Thank you for your effort and valuable tips.

I have now understood my role as Poko and will be able to better support my group in the future, thanks to you all!:thumbup:

Привет пацаны!

Я из Германии. Я родился в Сибири. Вы можете добавить меня как друга в игрe. Просто напишите мне здесь сообщение.

I quote TheProdige in his own guide: "Hi Dbog community i'am expecting some maturity from you guys and try as much as possible to keep this theard Civil!"

Now I'm reading your answers and I think you want other players to stay civilized in your guide, but you do not like it yourself.

That makes sense!

I'm having trouble completing the quest entitled "Explosive Device Support". I walk up and click on the "Destroyed Namekian Bomb Device" and then click on the "CC Strategy Beast Folder" my legs glow while click that, but that's it. I don't understand how to complete this quest.

I have the same problem... so this quest is bugged, right?