Posts by 2Chainz

Iceman go to sleep man u dreaming awake... with nr 1 i already stopped reading cuz u know nothing about how hard is to find party for an instance in another mmorpgs

Btw here we dont have something like automatic party search so yea without multiclient this will die for good cuz aint no shit famous game just a bunch of people play is and this wont change with a game created 10 years ago xD for real u all make me laugh...

Without Multi client you will have a party easier since everyone will be looking for one...

What do you guys think about an upgrading system similar to Blade and Soul ?
    For those who doesn t know about it, the BnS ( short for Blade and soul ) upgrading system is all about grinding.

this is what i was thinking of : Since there is a variety of gloves, subs and armors etc...

Why not link them all together, and yeah upgrading gloves will start from lvl30 and before that you can use whatever you find from drops etc... for example:

- lvl30 glove/armor/sub --> lvl31 glove/armor/sub you need a certain amount of items, it doesn t have to be too many since it s for the first upgrade ( no idea what items we can use somthing like the craft items or others but you get the idea)

-The higher the lvl the higher the amount of items needed.

-Now from lvl60 and higher, this will change a bit

• Apart from the items needed for upgrading this upgrade will have a chance to fail (No worries you don t have to lose item or go back to the previous upgrade, you ONLY lose the stuff you used for upgrade)
    • White stones this item will be used to have a discount on the amount of stuff needed by 20% for example ( And make it hard to obtain maybe from Tmq6-7 and UD5-6 and bids with a low chance to drop).

Finally since BnS only have gloves and accesories, i suggest we make the stuff needed for upgrades different for Wep/Sub/Armor so you don't have to stick to only certain items, if you have other suggestion how we can make this work feel free to add it.

Swordsman : I think abdominal pain is better than the bleed.

Fighter : I agree with Kamo the ghost Kamikaze will be useless due to its cast time, and fighter won t have enough time to use it.

Overall i like these new ideas !!

Some people need to understand that bringing the old upgrading system will be unfair to alot of a newcomers, because there is already too many people with a ton of +15 upgraded gear, and the old system will make a huge gap between new players and old ones.

AIght fellas , here is what i think after reading 80% of this thread :

-IN MMO's in general, late game is never meant to be cleared in a very short time, in some other games late content take hours to clear.( i know CC take too long but i m talking about boss killing time)

-Since the Upgrade system is a bit easier than retail ( i don t mean getting +15 and such ) all classes can be decent and have a good chances to get invited to parties

-With the right buffs, like making crit on monsters and bosses higher while it stay s the same for PVP and make the necessary PROP changes ( i know it will take some time and testing ) but why s the rush !!, if we want the game to last longer we need patience .

-these vagues changes that i mentioned may help other classes to get into parties, the trinity is HEAL(Support)-TANK -DPS which mean if u want more support u can invite a buffer to increase your party effiency, and you can still get rid of it, no one is forcing anyone.

All i see is that you guys are afraid of changes and have a mental block you are used to do the same stuff over and over without thinking , it s ok to try new strategies you may not succed at first but IT'S OK, If fail to do a dungeon don t start blaming each other and trying to get into other parties why not think about what went wrong.

I Hope my point was a clear enough everything can be solved no need to rush things.