Posts by wriston157

Alguem ai tem algum tipo de stick entre no nivel 42/46/50 +15 para vender ???? Se tiver assim deixar o nome nos comentários.

Alguém tem alguma vara entre o nível 42/46/50 +15 para vender ???? Se você tiver apenas deixar o nome nos comentários.

Alguem ai tem algum stick entre no nivel 42/46/50 +15 para vender???? se tiver so deixar o nome nos comentarios.

Does anyone have any stick in between level 42/46/50 +15 to sell ???? If you have just leave the name in the comments.

Hi, I have a problem, I created a namek after the update, but when I get to the part of doing the mission to catch the kid goku, after killing Grandpa appears the ship of goku falling, but soon after the character hangs and not Get out of there

Mais atualizado mina deve estar na versão anterior não é minha culpa, há alguma maneira de dar a volta a dogi eo dinheiro, então eu sei o que eu vou comprar atualizado, porque isso acaba me machucando

Hello I made a purchase of 200 in cash, I went to the game to use it, I bought a costume costing 50, when I realized that I was ONLY 100 in cash, then I made another purchase of 30, and when I realized that Was 30, How do I solve the problem, I want the rest of my money.