Posts by wizard7

You must change not only the design, the buttoms are not in the same place and also you must know a little more than using photoshop to pair your own design with the ones which won the poll.

And +1 to VoidVale, this is not a fair "real" contest,

All fair points from all of you.

I can't really say or do anything on the matter but i still think you should be proud of what you could throw together in the "last moment" i think it looks decent.

Who knows. maybe you will get opportunities to make something later on?

Yep but Im not sure if we are going to make something more later because is was waste of time for me, if I dont make this post, only Daneos see our designs ;) I made it for you all :* .

No creo que vuelva a aportar nada nuevo al foro, si despues llega el admin y mete los diseños que le da la gana. Estoy convencido de que mas de uno de los que da pena verlos son de amiguetes suyos. Ni siquiera da chance a que se voten diseños como el mio o el del colega, mala calidad dice... me parece perfecto que no los incluya porque es su server, pero que no venda que se va a votar al mas popular... cuñaísmos... (y ahora baneenme por hablar en español).

Well, I did try and failed miserably. I was doing it at the last moment so I think that might be the problem. I could have also made the project in higher resolution, so I wouldn't have to worry about the quality.

Lol me too but I think "bad quality" means Daneos don't like it. Is not a resolution problem

It looks awesome and everything but yours looks like it might not be included because of the "Rip-Off" factor. It has basically the exact same layout as the one we have already.

I don't know though. Some of the ones there look similar. Yours does look cool but i definitely like the looks of a few in the official thread better than yours (no offence, still a good try)

I'm sure you all will be disappointed if yours didn't get through but i'm also sure you're all happy that you was able to create something awesome looking :) can't change the options now as they've been decided.

Thanks for your opinion mate, but I think that my design has not the same layout, no more than other in the poll.... anyway Daneos answered me that my design was "bad quality" so I can't do anything. I think that other designs are pretty ugly... but is my opinion.

I'm really no happy because I was able to create something, because it was a few hours of work to see that only Daneos poll/choose it. ^^ You definitely like the look of a few in the official, but more than all? Isn't Czarpos good enough?

Make a poll for the poll :D:D and don't add mine, but designs like czarpos' one is better than near all of the poll and Admin discarted it. This is not a real poll... if I know this before I didn't do it.

Thanks for all.

Nice one too mate, great work. I think Daneos didn't choose the best designs for the poll but is his server so he takes what he want and nothing to say. Maybe some of the poorly designs of the poll have it place reserved 8| .

I think the problem is not if you are in combat or not, i think the problem is when you cast yourself the "healing wave" having an enemy as target. Because I can heal with this skill while in combat but I must to target my portrait manually, useless with shift+skill.

Hello, Im Dende and with this new update I cant self-healing using healing wafe with shift+skill while Im targeting an enemy. If I use this command I get the cooldown but not the healing but if I target myself with left click first and then using the skill works fine.

Sorry for my bad english, I tried to explain the best I can ;)

Hello, I just complete the adult quest and I get the first Namekian HTB "Kami's Judgment!!" but when I try to use it my character get stucked and don't do anything, gettig the "Wrong State" error and must to relog to play again. I don't know if other people have this problem too. ?(

Thanks

Main Char: Aatxe