Posts by Zwerz

Alright, so I have no clue or idea if anyone else have made similar post like this earlier or before. But, I'm interested in knowing why does Majin Males do not have a customization option to make them look thin, like Kid buu or at least super buu? To support my question and in my defense, the original Majin Buu form is known to be Kid Buu not, the fat buu. In case you are wondering, where did I get that from, it was literally showcased in the series during Majin Buu saga. It was clearly shown that the original Majin form was Kid buu and the only reason he became the so known ''Majin Buu'' or ''Fat buu'' is due the reason he absorbed one of the kaioshins a long time ago.

And in addition to that, if female Majins have the 'thin' customization option available, why doesn't male get one as well? I mean, Kid buu is one of my favorite characters and Majin race is one of my favorite races as well. But, I really don't feel like playing fat buu. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person/player that feels that way. By forcing male majins to be fat, is literally the same thing as saying that every single custom character absorbed the fat kaioshin ( Grand Supreme Kai ) which in my opinion doesn't make any sense at all.

Here's the video that supports my question.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxRb7h7xqHA

( Also, I'm not here to start a discussion or an argument. So I'd appreciate if no one has anything nice to say or respond would just simply leave the thread alone instead of trashing it. ?()