Posts by cpetz

Ha jol emlekszek az agro az az amikor Harcolsz mob/bossal az agro mutatja mennyire aggrasszivan tamad, ha partyba vagy akkor egy csapat tagra (tank aki sok serulest elvisel) szoktak agro-zni a bosst.

Welcome to the forums.

I honestly think this game is much more original and fun to play compared to XV2, but it's all a matter of opinion.

I agree I just really like the combos and fighting style of XV2 which is very enjoyable compared to dbo but XV2 is very short game sadly.

Hi everyone!

I'm so happy to see this game alive. I see to play it on the Korean version and I was very disappointed when they shut down.

I'm very tempted to start playing it again because it has a long story and loads of quests and now they're in English! On the other hand I'm playing Xenoverse 2 which is way better in quality and amazing fighting combos, skills but suks on the story side and quests. I wish the 2 game could be combined to have a full dragon ball experience.

I will keep an eye for updates and looking forward starting dbo again when it gets more advanced!