Posts by JesusChrist

Hi I have a problem with the launcher when I start the launcher it do nothing I tried to delete the game and re install it but it doesn't change .
    Can u help me please ??

I think that I have the solution...
    Try doing this... it sounds pretty stupid but it worked for me. I had the same problem

1). Click on Accept and let the updater do his duty
    2). When the pop up window with the ''new version aviable'' comes up, you have to close it quickly (I mean) and click on the button ''Patch Chech''
    3). Then the button start will turn yellow and you can play again... Easy, right?

Well... I hope that you can play, this game rocks

Regards.
    -Yezus Kraist

Anyone knows with this message appears? , Should i reinstall de the game?

Tenía el mismo problema, lo redescargé y nada pasaba, lo mismo siempre...
    Pero lo resolví de una manera super sencilla xDD

Todo lo que tienes que hacer es:

1).Aceptar ese mensaje.
    2).Esperar a que ''se actualize'' (me refiero a que la barra que aparece al aceptar se llene)
    3).Cuando se vuelva a abrir el launcher y salga el mensaje de actualizacion disponible cierralo y rápidamente (en serio) despues de eso debes clickear donde dice ''Patch-check'' en la esquina inferior izquierda.

Después de eso mágicamente apareció el botón start como corresponde y pude jugar... espero que te sirva compadre, saludos!

Atte: El Pulento Yisus Kraist

It shouldn't be a problem, you can add the new launcher in second place, or at least it worked for me.

Hi, unfortunately the game didn't work... the same thing... so I don't know what to do
    I didn´t want to stop playing this game but I have no choice :(
    Thanks anyway dudes <3

If you know any solution to this, please pm me or sth.
    Regards and thank you again

Well, here is where my files got corrupted more than once, you may have accidentally closed the copying, so you should download again the game. Of course follow what daneos said before.

I'm going to re-install the game (for the second time) just in case
    I noticed that the DBOG download by torrent it's outdated (It have the old launcher and I had to apply the new launcher)

What Daneos sayd didn't work for me :(

try to download the updater file manually
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/46bq1p

Also install latest windows updates and restart the pc

I'm gonna try reinstalling the game... wish me luck!

- Try to move the dbo global folder to the desktop.
    - start the updater.exe as administrator

I did this and didn't work, but I notice sth that could be main the problem of the people (including me)

I ran the Updater.exe and it say ''Updater.exe it's not a Win.32 valid application''

It's just a thought, maybe this give you clues to help us to fix this

Thank you so much for your time trying to solve this Daneos. I hope you can help us

Mattotk tengo el mismo problema del que están hablando, pero no me sale la primera opción que marcaste, que hago en ese caso?
    Te mando una captura de pantalla para que me entiendas...

Mattotk. I have the same problem that you were talking about. But the first option doesn't appear. What I have to do in that case?
    I'm sending you an screenshot