Posts by Cyster

Hmm... Alot of Poeple stopped to play because they wont start at new.

Alot of poeple have 0 Fun. The Poeple wait for to change Beta. Then the most player will be come back again.
    I Think if he need more time the most poeple will stop to play.

I Hope Daneos will see this post and answer it.

Hey guys. I want to know when will the Server change from OPEN Beta-> Beta?

For 1 Year you said the Game are on 80%.
    Now is 1 Year ago. I Think you should be DONE. That´s why i ask.
    Tell me please how Long you need? when you will be Finish or change? or what´s the state at the moment....

Thx :)

ARMOR:
    0-4 = 100%
    4-6 = 90%
    6-8= 80%
    8-10=50%
    10-12=30%
    12-14=20%
    14-15=10%

WEAPON:
    0-6=100%
    6-8=80%
    8-10=50%
    10-12=30%
    12-14=20%
    14-15=10%

NO BREAKSYSTEM. but If You do. Then Change the WHITE STONE(PROTECT to 100%) .

And Change the Droprate from the stones Please. They are very hard to get. we need more stones like U70 RED,Blue,Purpel, Green etc.

Hello guys,

I´m now New lvl 70 and i opend my PoPo Gift. My Problem is, i didnt got the PoPo Ring with lvl 70 with Con+15. Why i dont get it? Alot of Poeple said, that´s a bug and etc. Please Daneos help me and give me the Ring.
    Here are the screen:
    Screen Of the inventar:

No Ring but CC DUngoen battle Coupon? with the CC Dungoen dont works.
    And Daneos. When can you Fixx the Defense? or calculate it right. The lvl 68-69 Monster hit me about 800. I have 4K deff. That´s too much. When You will be Fixx it?
    So Help me please.... ?(

Yo Daneos,

Ich hab ein kleines Problem. Ich habe mich hochgelvlt auf lvl 70. Hab ganz normal das Giftbox aufgemacht. Aber Habe jetzt Ein Problem. Bei mir ist statt das PopoRing lvl 70 mit dem Con+15. Das CC Dungoen coupon raus gekommen. Könntest du mir sagen wieso? und könntest du mir dann eventuell durch den Ring austauschen? Weil ich bin Namek (Tank) und brauche halt so viel wie möglich CON. Der Ring wäre perfekt für mich. Ich bitte dich von Herzen....

Noch etwas. Wie ich sehe geht die Anzahl der Spieler runter, das liegt daran das z.b. das DEFFANSE, DEX system und etc. nicht funktionieren. Weil man kann nicht gescheit PVP machen. Ich als Namek mit 4K Deff. werde von den Mops lvl 68-69 um die 800 gehittet ohne crit. Das ist zu viel bei einem 4K Deff. Naja egal das unwichtig.
    Mir ist nur wichtig das ich den Ring bekomme. Ich wusste nicht wie ich dir Konaktieren soll, deswegen schreibe ich dir hier.

Danke
    Mfg.
    Cyster