Posts by gamontilv19

okey daneos just let me download the teamviewer and send to you that don´t move :D

its ready download the teamviewer i send you the id and passwor please let me know when you cant help me

daneos i waiting for y i wanna play please :´(

buenas tardes amigos necesito con urgencia ayuda para poder entrar al juego, desde que actualice el launcher me pasa el siguiente error, no eh podido entrar desde hace varios dias ya eh intentado varias soluciones desde borrar la carpeta y volverlo a descomprimir hasta descargar otro launcher y el resultado sigue siendo el mismo! espero que me ayuden pronto es que estoy loco por jugar xD saludos y muchas gracias de ante mano

Good afternoon friends I need help urgently to be able to enter the game, since I update the launcher I pass the following error, not been able to enter for several days and tried several solutions since delete the folder and re-decompress it until you download another launcher and The result remains the same! I hope you help me soon is that I am crazy to play xD greetings and many thanks beforehand