Posts by Grinch

That nerf was a bullshit!

Its killed my character and what i got for it? (Nothing)

Can i make new character ...whohoo i have nothing for it no zenni no item no stones not have lvl and time too for another character..

I loved the poko but worth now nothing.

If i made new character example turtle what is next nerf ? Turtle cant shoot more then 2 mob ? :D

Or if i made majin after nerfed the spin kick ? :D that was an joke.

I c the problem with the speed but that way is not correct!

I wana see in cash shop lvl up 70 stone becouse the lvling is verry anoying at me from 2014.. :Di am adult and timeless for make lot of exp i wana play after work not working on charachters lvl !! After poko nerf who is 66 thats a main now i cant do nothing again just make a new charather..

Calculate it if i have every day 1 hour how many time need to grow up from 30 to 70 ...

Not the main problem the time i do it well but from 2014 i made sooo much characthers ( server close-server close-all legit support close-beta restart-nerfing at the point am now made again from 0 the game 5th times and i not want it!From 2014 i lvling sooo much characthers min 500 lvl and yes atm is easy but not verry fast repeadly allways see those moments i wana play dungeons cc etc but no have chance without max lvl)

Soooo YES!

Lvl up 70 stone to cash shop immeadly !!

THX