Posts by Vandestroy

Hey all, I finally Decided to Commit to playing DBO and Im Enjoying it Very Much, Im coming from Playing almost every MMO under the sun,Mostly a Solo Player but am looking for a guild of english speaking players =]. If you want to HIT me up in Game its SloppyDong. Im glad to Meet everyone! Also I just wanted to know if anyone could Tell me The Long term Plans this Game has, i just want to know that There will Be A future for the Game before i fully start.

Well this game was on beta i think for a long time ( i played on pre open beta like 2 yrs ago), i came back like 2 days after open beta released, and now the real thing begins so yea i would say the game has future, the comunity starting to grow because there will be no more account wipe just development of the game and events so, dive right in i dont think DBO will be going anywhere anytime soon, people support it really nicely

I reported this, and pretty sure nobody cared, but I do. This option in your inventory, like a little star or something allows you to Sort your Items, pretty helpful. But doesn't work.

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/475/

Now thanks for reading and excuse me if I made any mistake in my grammar. Not my first lang.

got to say that is one of the things i would love to have fixed in-game, it would be so handy to just press that to sort and organize your inventory instead of moving everything click by click to a desired inventory space

Just a tip, even if you have a scouter and it breaks down (durability reaches 0, because deaths) it will have the same effect as not having one, all mobs will have a "???" as name just so you know

U do have a point. Maybe those two can get something more different

Maybe yes, but it will be some lore-breaking stuff...since i dont remember Buu having a stronger phase than kid buu, and nameks only have that gigant namek..maybe for namek they could make something like what happened with picollo, that another namek sacrificed to fuse his energy with him and give him more strength but for buus....it would be something really wierd to think about.

Hello everyone,

I just have a question and it is that will there me more ssj forms or not

Give your opinion or your thoughts.

Doubt it, as said before, for humans to get ssj 2-3 the other classes need to get something too its a MMO afterall everything has to have a bit of balance so people get encouraged to play different roles, imagine a DBO without any dende

omg Divine still lives!?... guys i actually dont remember if i had this same account name as my character back when i was in divine in pre open, i would like to get back in if its possible had a lot of fun with you all!

IGN: Vandestroy

I do hope the server stress gets less after the cap 45 but to be honest i think it may be backwards, some friends i played pre open beta with are actually waiting to play, they created their characters (some even created like 3-4 chars to save their nicks) and start playing after cap 45 releases because they know they will hit 29 asap aaand not being able to have master class also makes them want to wait a bit more so there might be even a lot more people like them waiting to start playing

Oh thank you for the information about the 4th dragon ball now to look for Red Bull NPC :)

On the link i posted earlier theres 2 pictures for each ball, wich shows the npc you will need to talk to and a little lower a picture of the map where you can find said NPC have fun getting your first wish!

here you go, this is what your build should look like if you are a speed fighter. I think its the best build for it because It allows you to quickly switch to crit when you need to do so.

https://tools.dboglobal.to/?to…0404001551144400014500500

Thats a PVP only build right? i played long ago on pre open beta so i actually dont remember really well, but are there any good PVE fighter builds or is it even viable?

Por lo que veo no leiste las noticias..el juego tendra diferentes level caps a medida que pase el tiempo en la noticia dice esto:

"The open beta will begin with a Lv 29 cap. The Lv cap will be for 1 week (from 1st March until 8th March)."

Significa que el lvl maximo sera lv29 por 1 semana de 1ro de marzo a 8 de marzo luego subira a 45, despues a 55 luego 60 y 70
    la cap lv45 dicen que estara por 1 mes y para la cap 55 anunciaran el dia de lanzamiento, asumo que porque es la open beta quieren estar seguros de que los skills esten bien balanceados y que no hayan problemas, aparte de que haya un progreso de lvls mas calmado porque si no hubiera esta cap ya todos serian lv 40-50 minimo xD suerte y nos vemos en lv45 en 5 dias mas!