Posts by Patoide

It's not a solution. The other user was just killed by mobs and was returned to his popo stone.

Are you running you launcher as administrator and have you also set up administrator activities in your properties settings. If you don't know what that is or how to do that i can show you?

Im running like administrador ant all settings u mentioned. I dont know how to send the txt for Daneos only. For other side, i stay in 90% of maps i dont think mobs be the problem, but if u tell me how to send the .txt to Daneos i will do that (if need a title for reason etc)

Found a way to fiz that.. i keep reloing and running those few seconds before dc till the mobs killed me.. then i reborn at city.. got dced again.. and after that.. i relogged at city... still stable...

This work, its like the map zone have the problem

Same trouble. firewall its fine all its fine, today is the first time this happend to me, and i cant play, try the patch update etc.
    This is the site where im starting.

definitivamente no es problema del internet de uno, o no unicamente. Ayer me sucedio en zona de mobs, llegaba ahi y se me tildaba de lag, salia de ahi y andaba normal. La unica solucion que encontre para resolverlo por ahora fue poner las opciones graficas del juego en medio. (aclaro que mi PC tiene de sobra para jugarlo en alta calidad).

a mi tambien me sucede, en los dungeons mas que nada. Creo que son momentos de lag entre el srvr y uno, ya que si fuese solo de una parte serie un problema general, o continuo.