Posts by MeanMachine

When you right-click on the pet skill it will bring up the world map.

At the top right of the map there will be a drop down menu in which you can choose the different kinds of NPCs available.

You can pick and choose which NPC is closest to the location you want to teleport to.

This can be done from one section of the map to another, not just in the map the skill brings up (you can do that by right clicking again then picking another section of the map you want to teleport to).

Thank you so much!!! that helped alot, still can get a little laggy sometime but I think that might just be internet/server side. Weird why my AV was causing an issue, but it's much better than before

Thanks for the reply! Yea, I tried to add the extra letter to the name, still gives me this 5-10 second stutter/freeze. Very annoying fighting tougher enemies because I end up dying with no chance of fighting back.

Hi everyone,
    I've been noticing that my screen would "Freeze" for up to 10 seconds before the game would pick back up. During that time my player would still take damage from enemies and such which have caused multiple deaths. Any idea on how to fix it? my computer runs battlefield and the division on high settings so I don't think it's my pc or graphics

thanks!! :):)

Hello everyone,
    I noticed there is a thread with English translation, however, I seem to be having trouble actually putting it to use. If anyone can help me out "installing" the English patch that would be great.
    I tried unzipping the "localize file" and replacing the original with it, however I don't see any difference, and there are many quests especially at the beginning that are not translated.

Thanks, happy new year. :):)