Posts by jonner

But that means they are working on activating the missing skills I think it would be a great advance for the game that all pj have their skills active. Thank you

When I put the user and key simply closes the game and I already was avia playing but formatie my pc before had wind home basic and now I put it man and install the prim but not open only closed and tried everything that if run As amd, put the compatibility, update and nothing any solution ??

If I know if that's why I say that to see all the contents of the deceos the time does not reach and researched but does not leave I can not find one in Spanish that is my language and without a written post that says that everything is complicated and the Forums are echos for that complaint, questions and others

If I have the patch but as you know there are things that have not yet been translated and therefore 2 minutes is not enough to try to guess where the desire they want nor the time to see all the desires that give you the spheres If you know All wishes please as a theme specifying each of the wishes so the parsonas will know where they are each and that they are

I had a month trying to get the spheres and finally I got it, but when I asked for the desire since my language is Spanish and the list of deceo sale in English that I did not understand and the teimpo I gave was not enough to find the desire I wanted to be ssy and I lost the desire because I was out of time what I want with this is that if I could put a little more time to give the opportunity to people who still do not know they want to grab and where the desire is Thank you