Posts by sn6v

The server returned to work with a lot of latency in Argentina (at least for me), at 14:00 pm starts working with 4K latency and lasts almost 3 hours that latency, could you tell me why that could happen?

My normal latency is 250-300

Thnx!

What would Bob Marley say? Dont worry... about a thing coz every litle thing gonna be alright...

But NO, im worried about the dragon balls event, I have not stayed awake for nothing.

Hello im having issues with the login, i can give the description of it...
    When i start the launcher it's all ok, then i write my account id and password and when i click, there are some kind of "delay" 5-7 sec, and begin "Character Selection", there are no fps problems but when i select my character and channel starts the delay again, and this time never connect to the server, black window with the mouse of my char and no more. :(

Please i need help, is some kind of network problems with the server i think or something like that.

Yesterday, i was playing very well, but the game was closed many times, 3 times...
    Today when i wake up, and try to connect... this happened that I just told
    There is other player of my country (Argentina) of the guild, having the same problem. ;(

I will let here some pic

My Character name is sn6v too, and i'm from Argentina

1_ISSUES.png

2_ISSUES.png

ISSUES_3.png
    ISSUES_4_LOADING.png

ISSUES_5.png

That is all, I await your response and help if possible, thank you so much :saint:

Have a nice day! :thumbsup: