Posts by Novuhz

''Listen lass, Low FPS is also known as lag( It's called visual lag. Not input lag which is also what most users on this forum complain about having)'' ????? See below what you said in one of your posts...
    Cosmo: ''Not his location (which may very well be his lag problem as the server was moved further away from the american audience)''
    ??????? and visual lag? that's new... you still have a lot to learn :)

Yes please do not reply any further, we don't need your ''no one complains about 30 fps in TV's'' knowledge, and sorry only people who don't know much about computers use the word lag to FPS problems.
    In online gaming, lag is a noticeable delay between the action of players and the reaction of the server in a videogame.

You also totally missed the point of this thread which is to help/show the developers of this game see how bad it runs in good computers and as the title said ''Windows 10'' find the fix to their bad game engine... like the other guy said: Pretty sure the aim of this thread is to seek technical experts here that can actually identify the issue, and if there is one; perhaps find a solution.

So are you going to provide your driver updates and such like i requested or not?
    If you're so intent on running the game as best you can then we need to know that. With all due respect get your personal feelings towards anyone out of this and just supply them.

The reason i'm asking is because other users have had problems with lag and such. When we compared updates and drivers with them we found other users had different ones. Once changed the game ran smoother.

''other users have had problems with lag''

I have no idea why you keep insisting I have lag issues. No I do not have any lag issues with the game, the latency on this game is around 50-60ms for me.

Once again... Lag =/= Fps they are different things.

And dude my computer is always up to date, I don't use antivirus programs and I even have windows firewall off to get best performance out of online gaming. I have every shity app that is useless in Windows 10 turned off, my computer is set to best possible performance as I told you before but I will tell you again: Battlefield 1 runs around 120-130 fps, CS:GO runs around 250-260 fps, Overwatch runs way past 144 fps, The Witcher 3 around 80-90 fps all these on Ultra settings.

I wonder why I keep replying to this dude, it has nothing to do with personal feelings, it's just you are posting without a clue of what you are talking about and that makes you look like a troll, it all started out with:

''That's not bad at all. 30 FPS is what television runs at.''

''My point is that the game isn't "ruined" or "un=playable"just because it's 30 FPS (i compared it to standard television because no one seems to complains that their TV is 30 instead of 60)''

and again with the ''lag'' problem that you insist

''Not his location (which may very well be his lag problem as the server was moved further away from the american audience)''

Do I really have to explain the difference between rendering fps in-games versus fps in movies once again? Can you not get some knowledge from the link I posted or you are just going to ignore it and call it a opinion? Are you another one of those guys who says there's no difference between 30 fps to 60 fps to 144 fps?

My post in this thread was basically a bug report of how bad the game runs on Windows 10 with very powerful computer. Then you come around and say 30 fps is fine, you probably have latency issues, you don't have drivers up to date, you are not helping the fact is the game runs and renders terrible, the game engine is just terrible.

Do you know who you sound like? The Customer Support of some other games I had to deal with in the past like Blizzard, and in the end it was always a problem in their side. No I'm not your average user that thinks his cheap laptop should run every game... I've been dealing with computers for more than 27 years and I've always built my own computer and do my own troubleshooting. I'm sorry if I do sound upset or mad to you but I can't stand when someone who has no idea what he is talking about talks like he knows everything and he is right on everything and acting like a fanboy towards this game.

As the other guy said: Pretty sure the aim of this thread is to seek technical experts here that can actually identify the issue, and if there is one; perhaps find a solution.

For the love of god, can someone who has been in this forum longer than I tell me if this guy is just a troll? or trying to be funny?

This guy doesn't even know how to distinguish between latency and frames per second.

These are legit problems with the game and he is like just defending it and calling our computer/internet crap like wtf?

and I didn't give you any opinion on my post I gave you facts and knowledge how fps in television/movies is not the same as gaming, you clearly ignored it and called it a 'opinion'.

I can pretty much run most games at +100 fps on ultra settings. When one single game gives problems please don't go telling people it's their computer and their drivers are not updated, for you 30 fps might be fine but for me it's unplayable and I won't touch a game that runs like crap.

Hell even Battlefield 1 runs around 120-130 fps, Overwatch runs way past 144 fps, The Witcher 3 around 80-90 fps all these on Ultra settings.

I'm not even sure why I'm bothering replying to him... >_>

Look how much CPU and GPU this game is using, and look at that top left number which is fps it keeps going from 30 fps to 60 fps to 30 to 60 non stop. Also moving the camera around stutters a lot.
    AV9XkEe.gif

I have horrible fps, it's like stuck at 25-30 FPS or something...

Specs:
    GTX 1070
    i5 4690k @ 4.3 ghz
    Windows 10
    16gb ram 1600mhz
    Internet: Fiber Optic 120mb download / 10mb upload