Posts by Naruto1988

I really miss the shop skill on pets, that's the real way to get zeny so easy. Better pet skill from far in old dbo imo. COME BACK, OP SKILL!! ;)

By now, farm and sell all the drop you get on boring,far, not pet skill merchants, not fast, but safe way to get money. $$

No es ningún bug, es tan simple cómo que juego y chats van en servers diferentes, y si no veis lista de amigos, guild ni chats, es porque el server de chat se ha caido, ya pasaba en el DBO original de cuando en cuando. Nada grave ;)

Fixing quest shouldn't be a priority, you can get lvl. 70 easy without quest. I think on this state of developement, the stability and security of the server, are the main issues to develope and fix. You can look for UD's, TMQ's, etc. on LFP channel, and you will be 70 soon.

@Cosmo He was asking about delete the mail, not about recover the zeny xD

No se pueden borrar, supongo que para evitar que elimines correos que si serían intercambios justos o intencionados, como puede ser comprar piedras o armadura a un amigo. Me imagino que pasados los días se borrará solo, o así debería ser al menos.
    Lo que si puedes hacer es darle a Return, y que el scammer se lo coma con patatas :D

1) Para completar la quest, pulsa "J" y mira que tengas el inventario de objetos de quest vacío, hai un bug por el cual algunos objetos no se eliminan al terminar misiones, debes vaciarlo manualmente.

2)Para deshacerte del huevo, es cómo con las mochilas de TMQ, y lo que te decía arriba, tampoco se eliminan solos, HAI QUE RECORDAR QUE EL JUEGO NO ESTA NI EN BETA, los bugs son muy normales.

Para eliminarlo de tu espalda, UNA VEZ TERMINADA LA QUEST, pulsa "C", lo verás equipado ahí. Arrástralo al inventario, y una vez ahí, tíralo. Así te desharás de él ;)

Esses itens são caixa de presente. Eles estão ligados a sua conta permanentemente. Se você não precisa, tudo que você pode fazer é removê-los do inventário.

Be full +15 doesn't make you a better player. I am a veteran player from TW, I know every inch of the map as my own hand, I did the quest from 1 to 70, all of them, atleast 6 or 7 times. This guys, they can look so pro, but they just exploit and expose the bugs of the game, unintentionally helping to find it, and getting them FIXED. On final version, they wont be able to do this again, and then, without bugs, who will be the real pro?

Have fun with the game, explore it, try all the stuff, classes, etc, and help the developers to finish it. That's the purpose of pre-open beta.

If they want to be +15 and sit on platform 24/7, looking each others and talking who is better, that's their problem.

This is DBO, the greatest MMO of all times for me, full of content. Not a single PVP game, limited to a PVP square.

Remember, ALL OF THIS WILL BE WIPED. Now have fun, and see u ingame ;)

Es una realidad, los tortugas, junto a Plasma y DW, somos los jefes del PVE. Para PVP está bien en 5vs5, o torneos en grupo, donde no te hagan focus a ti en primer lugar. Ahora bien, míralo tambien de este modo, un fighter o SK, nunca podrán llegarte ni a las suelas farmeando, ni podrán matar guilds enteras en tatami, si juegas con un amigo SK al que le hagan focus. Ahí entras tú y haces tu magia :V

I guess busses are not a priority on developement. You have your bike with permanent yellow fuel to move faster till level 30, and then you can do the flying quest, so busses are very useless.