Posts by Zavadius

LOL great suggestion xD

Yeah, I'm playing right now, I did it!
    Love it until now, but kinda lost. Hope things get clearly later (I usually play games like wow and aion, different in so many ways that I can't explain).

Thank u. \o

ITs easy... get the quests, fllow the marks on maps, the quest movs will be marked on map as a blue dot with "?".. kill them... if no mobs, probably you have to get items on the map, if the marker on the map is something like a "V" shape, its an elite (blue name mobs).. kill them.. get loot, move on, beat them all up and have fun.
    Ohh, try to avoid speaking portuguese there.. most of those "Hated Brs" dont even know how to change channels, then they start spamming msgs in portuguese usually at LFG channel... Fora isso, bem vindo ao game, qqer coisa, ADD "Blathor" lá que eu ajudo no que puder.

As stated on the Game Policy Page if you suspect someone of using a bot you should record them or gain sufficient evidence of them doing so and report it in the report section. They will then be permanently banned when the next update rolls around.

Daneos will be working on a game guarding sort of program that will hopefully be ale to block these types of actions being able to be used for the game by the time pre-beta is over and everything is wiped.

So yes, botting is forbidden in the sense that when caught you get your account perma-banned and potentially IP banned.

I really expet that he find any way to ip block the cheaters, for the sake of legit players.. ohh Hi again @Cosmo

So after you re-spawned at your popo stone everything has been fine?

Exactly... was exausting trying to get killed and getting Dced every 3 seconds, but the problem is at that isntance map after all... after reborn at popo stone.. its all okay... not going enter that instance soon

Found a way to fiz that.. i keep reloing and running those few seconds before dc till the mobs killed me.. then i reborn at city.. got dced again.. and after that.. i relogged at city... still stable...

Tyo for your answer, @Daneos im getting dc inside the instance of Karin Village map (lvl21-30) similar from that fortress at begginer map, and @Cosmo ty also for your reply, but the game isnt blocked by any anti virus nor firewall... got this dc wave after i was forst dced,a few minutes after going inside that instance.
    Also @Daneos i tried to start a conversation with you yesterday with a few ideas and opinions about the game.. give a loom if you are interested... and if you can find it... i presume that you get tons of msgs every day... hope your day last something like 72 hours...hehe... ty for the fast answer.
    Actually where is this opting to run a patch check?? i have the latest launcher, and dont see any option aside form select language at options(forget it, i found it.. running now)
    Run the patch check, and problem sitll persist ill log again to see the map im stuck.
    Map is Red Ribbon HQ's Ruin

Hi @Daneos, this is tha first time its happening to me...
    I started playing a few days ago and had no dc issues, but today, i just login... enter the game... and get disconnected seconds after entering the game.
    I tried to relog several times, and the result is the same.. i cant even cast a single buff before the dc.
    Can you help me? or the server is overcorwded right now and those conectivity issues are expected?
    Kind Regards, Zavadius.