Posts by frankisback51

I hope this will be a success.

However, I feel it would be more fun if we could have solo tournaments at different levels...just like boxing matches would have different weight classes.

One big reason is that LvL70 fights will be dominated by cash players only.

If we have fights for...let's say around LvLs 30, 40, 50, and 60...it will definitely attract more players

just my 2 cents

Sincerely

I have an suggestion for players to have more fun in ranked battle at all levels...

Have a few players who are willing to host ranked battles in these levels:

25 (host) --- so LvL22-28 players can join

35 (host) --- so LvL32-38 players can join

45 (host) --- so LvL42-48 players can join

50 (host) --- so LvL47-53 players can join

55 (host) --- so LvL52-58 players can join

60 (host) --- so LvL57-63 players can join

65 (host) --- so LvL62-68 players can join

The reason is that a lot of players don't necessarily want to play at LvL70 due to lack of good equipments.

And people generally don't have fun with ranked battles at lower levels. By hosting these battles, players get to practice and try out new builds when they are at lower levels.

This would also make the market for the lower level gears more active.

So what do you guys think about this?

Sincerely

Welcome...and does your guild recruit new members at the moment?

I am looking for an active or semi-active English speaking guild.

Sincerely

How are your experiences with LvL70 Mudosa Gambler?

I have drawn 20-30 times from the one in West City and east part of Papaya Island near the teleport NPC.

All of them were 'excellent' grade...none was 'rare'.

How about you guys?

Those are the only 2 LvL70 gamblers right?

It feels like there is another or 2 gamblers in another locations that would drop more 'rare' items...or is it just my luck...

I kind of remember the scramble event...only the really powerful guilds would finally gather all 7 dbs and make the wish...so I would never dreamed of completing that...

So I have a question related to this...
    What about people who buy CP with zeni (and I'm not sure if this is allowed at all)?
    These people won't have their CP returned to them when it's open beta right?

I also heard a rumor that all dogis we own will be transferred to us from pre-open beta to open beta. Is this true?
    I really want to know about this because I didn't spend any cash buying dogis but I have saved up enough zeni to buy a few dogis...
    If I can't transfer them when it's open beta, I will start from 0...
    Players like me might have to start from 0 as well...which seems quite unfair...

Thank for any advice
    Sincerely