Posts by Contractz

I cant believe how much the prices have raised since i last played. I played a month ago and doji's were 45kk . Thought hey ill come back and play and saw them raised to 145kk-200kk... instantly closed the game. Think I will wait for the official launch and wipe happens. This economy is going under.

I cashed a fair bit when I played but that was when things were some what stable. Things seem to have climbed out of control and will only get worse and at this point I lost all interested in playing a game where the economy is done for.

GL dragon ball global...
    I will see you in a year or two when official launch and wipe happens.

I had a friend who wanted to play. I jut put a copy of the file on a thumb drive and brought it over to him.. he took it over the drive and put it on his computer with no issues running. Im not sure if this is a possibility for your friend but if you can i would suggest trying this.

I had this problem. Sadly to say you wont get any assistance in resetting skills "Was posted on forums and its your responsibility to read it" is exactly what i was told and had to make a new character.. Sorry to say but enjoy dragon ball global.

keep trying to act like the big guy here. I know what ive read and their is no missunderstanding. Ive read your post 4 times now and with the way you been wording things as quoted in my above response shows you are actually attacking him but trying to hide behind the way you worded things. I could care less what you have to say at this point because i broke down everything in your original post and again what you asking from him is a bunch of bs

Explain how he is supposed to know how much is needed to complete the project (specific $$$ Goal to reach)

Want to see where the money is going:
    so you want to see his monthly bank statements *(to show you the money he is spending on himself comes from his job and to see where he is spending that money - so you know its not "donations")
    So you want to see the monthly server host receipts for all the servers he has to pay to host the game (to show that the donations are being used on the server)
    So you want to see the complete log off all donations he has received up to date (so you know how much he has gotten and can compare costs to make sure that all the donations are going to the server)

This seems more like you are already accusing him of stealing from people as you are requesting a hell of alot of information like you are doing a criminal investigation on him. Seems more like you are trying to attract the mass to attack and accuse the guy of stealing just like a few other threads I have seen....

example:

"I'm not saying Daneos is actually using the donation money for his own profit, but it's a possibility and that's what a lot of people are assuming and that is illegal. So not only is there a possibility that people are being deceived, there's a possibility the game may shutdown as well.
    That's a double kick to the face."

again as I have said already... these have already been mentioned in another thread that was closed.. you just worded it pretty smooth to try and make it seem like you werent attacking the guy which you pretty much are.

When you click to donate you see this:

DONATE
    Dragon Ball Online Global is a free to play game, the donations help us to keep the server alive.

So he is already telling you that donations go to keep the server alive which I believe common sense tells you .. server fee's and everything else needed to keep the servers up and going.

This seems more like another desperate cry to attack him because he hasn't released an update as of recently. "Don't even try discrediting me on this one" which were your exact words as you "Assumed" that there are alot of cash shoppers... so all your questions and so forth are based on assumptions which are very dangerous waters.

Someone already said this in a previous post. Instead of looking and reading responses you want to make a new thread. (or you didnt like the answer and are trying to forcefully get him to work on what you want added to the game)

"He's working on the database for a better performance and redoing each game functionality by types (trade, mail, skill...). It is going to be a stability update and not a content update."

while talking to trunks it said I failed the quest and now it won't let me do anything

are you meaning the tutorial quest? If thats what you mean you can skip that part of the game and go right into the dbog world.

I remembered hearing about this mmo some years ago but never got round to playing it. And here we are now.

Nice to meet you all!

Welcome :P

You have chosen a great time to give the game a try. I myself just started not to long ago and due to the enjoyment im getting i regret not playing this game years ago. Im enjoying the content and looking forward to what the future has in store. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I am and a few helpful tips 1) look for builds which interest you 2) Be sure to reset skills and follow a build before you do your adult / master quests as resets are no longer zeni resets after that point and require a skill reset book from cash shop.

Um no you don't.

Literally the only requirement is to be lvl 30 and have the red ticket. After that all you need to do is do the small quest chain to be aloud in the tower and you can have it.

How else would you have been able to pick your subclass when you used the level stone item in retail?

cosmo knows.. he walked me through it ingame. Just use the search and look for the master quest walkthrough

This has been a growing topic that is flooding forums. There are other threads about this "you copy and pasted your response from a previous post to make a new one"

stop spamming forums with this nonsense and be patient.

I think the rules are fine. The fact is people will share account and get ripped off and pester the dev to help them (happens in every game) even people knowing its their own responsibility when it comes to that wont stop them from flooding him with messages ect when he is already a busy man so to avoid him having to invest time in these sort of claims its smarter just to not allow it. Every game I have played has rules against this and dbog is no exception to that rule because the damage it can do if he compromises can be catastrophic.

Account sharing is a risk but also gives advantages to people who share accounts with others when it comes to leveling and farming (example: multiple people sharing account and account spamming runs 24/7 because of someone always piloting).

I think asking for account sharing to be allowed is not exactly the best of idea's because when it comes down to online games you cant trust anyone and its garunteed you will get ripped off so to avoid all the heart ache and frustration its better to just not allow it.

My sister can run it fine on a windows 8 just fine too :)

Were there any problems during install and download from the website?

Im not a big fan of windows 8+. I currently use windows 7 and love it.. os takes a little more space but is pretty solid

I'm using windows 8 does it work for it? contratz

For some reason I thought you were using windows 10 but it should be similar with the fix.

Id suggest uninstalling the game and redownloading it and extracting out of your downloads folder.. copy your launcher shortcut and put it onto your desktop. Right click the game launcher and troubleshoot it.. it will check the game for any issues and if its a compatibility issue it will suggest changes which should help you get the game up and running.

This is what it is saying sorry for the wait cosmo

Im no pro with windows 10 but a few things you could try doing..

1) when you extract the dragon ball global file try putting it somewhere other than your download folder (c drive or w.e)
    2) Run as administrator
    3) Make sure your anti virus program didnt flag the game
    4) Fresh download and reinstall (could have been corrupted during download - happens some times)
    5) Compatibility mode (didnt realize it actually needs this switched for windows 10 users as when i use my wifes laptap i dont have to and she uses windows 10)
    6)Make sure your windows is updated (not sure it would help but its always good to make sure everything is up to date)

Also googled your problem and found this thread in regards to things you can do to try and fix this issue
    http://windowsreport.com/app-cant-run-windows-10/

Hi guys today i tried to donate 10 dolars and I paid with PaySafeCard and they sent me an email but i didnt receive it. If u can help me pls. Sorry bad english.

Go back to pipiload site and log in..

1)Click "Get your card"
    2)Click "My pipiload card"

Your card number should show their , be sure to to copy and paste each section of the code one at a time as i found that if I dont do that it doesnt recognize my card number.

I hope this helps you solve your problem

The game is looking great (to a new player). I understand that people want new content but I think the focus should be polishing current content before adding anything new into the current state. I am no where near max level at the current time (lvl 30) but from what i have played so far its looking pretty cool and looking forward to the upgrades and fixes that will be coming in the future