Posts by Contractz

just make sure you go Adult, cuz it wont appear unless you are Adult and Master Class

yeah cosmo told me that ingame. I saw i needed to talk to the namik but he didnt have it and had to do my master class quest before it appeared.

honestly id just play with that simulator and place points and look at skill damage ect. alot of the time builds reflect weither its worth invest an extra point into a skill or not based on damage ect. . i didnt know about the simulator at first until cosmos shared a build with me on it and i absolutely enjoy trying to come up with a unique build ect :P

I don't think you should/need to post a picture showing them all but you can't expect every single thing you put in to sell?

quite frankly. 30 items a day is excessive. sooner or later no one will need to buy anymore of anything as we'll all have what we need already :P

Honestly i think giving people to many spaces for stuff will flood the auction. I think the limit is fine at its current state but listing costs could be adjusted a little better.. the problem is people listing average items at prices way to high which will never sell. extending listing times or number of slots would just flood the market.

kick and bann and deleite forever: buggers, hackers, haters... People who insult other people... Scammers... Abusers... And chilldrens (a game that need credit card is not for chilldrens).

All f2p mmorpg games have options for credit cards. Also this game has multiple options to purchase coins with and not just credit cards (pay by landline / pay by sms / pay by subway gift card ect) . DBZ is a show/game people of all ages enjoy but to say ban children and that the game isnt for them because they have a cash shop is kind of rude and disrespectful.

I agree with ban the hackers/scammers/bug exploit abusers but thats probably as far as I would support. When this game officially launches and the wipe happens a fresh start will be good for everyone as it removes any source of bug abuse / refunders / hackers ect which is honestly needed in every game when an official launch happens

Loads of people respond to other threads about this topic. The game recently received an update and due to the update this happend. You did not lose your guild or your contacts. It's just a bug and it has happend in the past. Some have said it might take a day or two to get fixed just hang on their

Your help is already posted by Quvades.

"it is not the first time that it happend
    if a mod restart the chat and databank server all comes back"

Wait for the server to refresh. The game just had an update. you should know by now that things are a little iffy the day or 2 after an update.

That is really good news to hear lul. Last night and this morning I grew worried as I couldnt talk in any chats or even see any. Along with the auction house sub catagories and unable to select any..

am glad to hear this is a issue thats happend due to updates in the past as it shows that this will most likely be something that is fixed as soon as possible.
    <3

I dont mind a wipe honestly. Ive played alot of games during the beta stage and like mentioned alot in the above that their has been bugs that people have exploited to achieve certain upgrades and power lvls ect. A wipe would hurt some but honestly for the game to be cleaned up of all those exploiters progress ect would be a great idea. Every game ive played in beta phases has had a wipe upon official launch and its to be expected honestly.

Yup.. has been super helpful with information and builds and more. Didnt need to take the time to help me but he has and i appreciate it very much . THANK YOU :)

Its a lesson learnt on my behalf i guess. I started a new character and lvling it today thanks for all the help minus the added spice.

I have spent the last 2 hours reading bug reports between quests to make sure that these sort of things dont happen to me again!

you can trade them via the trade menu, sell via Vendor, Mail them or auction house them.

Except from the Goku Ki dogi you get for tokens in the token shop. if you need help i can offer to hold onto it and pass things to your new character if you are unable to run dual client?

People get scammed daily , i appretiate the offer but ill just find an alternative way to do so instead of having people i dont know hold my things

thanks for being a complete asshole buddy. this community is a joke because instead of offering some sort of help you insult someone for simply not understanding or knowing

but thank you all for your rude responses. It doesnt matter to me at this point as im done with the game. Was fun while it lasted and best of luck with your game.

You dont need to give up the adult quest. I got that same "failed" 4 times before I figured out that i need to do a quest chain from the npc across from the original starting point. I never abandoned the quest .. i just went back and accepted the quest that unlocks the tower for me to enter and complete the quest.

Press J, go to your adult/master class quest chain and forfeit the quest. Then use the item you have in your inventory to get the master class.

Be sure to do a skill rest(reset) so you can follow a good build before you go to master class

Nice warning

your responses make me laugh.

you expect people to go onto forums and read up everything about a game including skill resets when they just start playing a game.. you take games a little to serious if thats what you do every game you have ever played or tried.