Posts by NailedEET

Hey guys,

I know I've been away for a while not sure of any of the old guys are still here, however I see the game is finally where I wanted it to be so I'm back for good!

Hello again to people that still remember me, much love and nonetheless more love for the new guys I'm about to meet in game! <3

Peace out!

PS: Oh snap, forgot to introduce myself again.

Name: Victor / Cosmin, call me whatever you want tho

Passions: Magic, Programming, skateboarding aaaaaand trying to make my bride to be happier each day <3

After receiving the ban ... I stopped playing and donating money .. lots of people sell CPs and many use bugs .. good luck project and I say goodbye to those who knew me ..After making a request for temporary ban .. I was refused and now and the time has come to say goodbye. Bye daneos. And hello to all my friends lFoxi

Ok I haven't been around as long as the lot of you mates but this is the second post of someone saying "goodbye" in a thread and only 2 words come to mind, if you are leaving, stop logging in, stop using the forum, come back or don't nobody bloody cares, those 2 words are "Attention Whores" and by the love of all that's holy, stop trying to get atention from strangers mates.

You got family / brothers / parents whatever you got that I PROMISE will love you if you stop being such needy cunts.

Would you expect any of us to go like "oh no please don't go stay with us i beg of you" after all the salt you posted in this thread?

does this server has to be a identical copy of the original server? ( also im not saying i like surge's idea, im saying i dont like your statement lol )

also kaioken resets cooldown when you change channel so you still got one. ( not sure if its a bug or not )

Can not you just hire someone? If you are convinced that the server will not be set up within 3-6 max months it will not do it. First think afterwards then do it :) Little advice from me

Sure, hire a team why not? are you willing to pay a team of professionals out of your own pocket? im sure daneos has nothing against that, i can send a message to blizzard for you, maybe NCsoft... borrow their team and pay about 50.000$ a month from your bank account.

Do you realize that this man works and has no profit? He does it for the community, yes there are donations but those aren't mandatory.
    You should have NO demands of him considering he's pretty much doing us a favor and not getting paid.

There is a huge difference before and after 50 like in level 50 i go into a lot of trouble just to complete a 8k-10K mob hunt and i even ditched the quests where i need to pick up items they give me now like 3K exp.
    my main questions really is should i just ditch questing and just farm mobs? and does the exp gets better after this ?

to answer your question yes, xp gets really better after 55-56 i got from 55 to 65 really fast once questing picked up its pace again.

Hello,

to start this off...no, this is not one of those posts where people complain about drop rate.

However I would like to point out that after grinding for a few days this occour to me, if @Daneos thinks it's not complicated to do I would like to suggest that when upgrade stones drop just like devil coins they should stand out over the other drops because personally i find it hard to see them and i noticed when devil coins dorp the icon goes on top of every other armor / weapon whatever that drops.

If this was already suggested I do apologize in advance.

It's still the exact same game. Some very minor improvements but not much has changed. If you're not a casher then your character won't be relevant especially with all the plus 15 glitchers running around. F2p players have no chance.

F2p have no chance of getting OP as fast, if you have no patiance then it's normal to state what you just did, yes there are glitchers, yes there are cashers (which keep the game alive btw) so what? where do you think they are going with that power? they are stuck, nobody is gonna go above level 70 / +15 we all have time to catch up, the key word here is patiance.

You probably wrote the name wrong and sent it to some lucky bastard xD

Not necessarily, consider how many people started and quit the game, consider how many names are taken but not used, if he did send it to the wrong name yes, there is the option to send it to some lucky bastard, however the more likely situation would be that he sent it to a guy that isn't playing anymore and thus that 1 mil zeni is floating into the cybervoid never to be touched or felt again.