Posts by DankMemerXL

Who the hell is Libby ?

At least post a screenshot of the NPC + Info of the quest ...

Lel ye sorry, it was like 1 AM so I was tired. It should be fine now though

its that girl npc at korin village popo stone,about the quest im not sure it could be inside of ud 1.
    What do you mean you get stuck?is the quest like a circle or an x symbol when you open map?

Thank you for helping me realize my noobiness. I found it on the map AND the quest tracker started working after I relogged.

Well I mean, what can I say? I only know how to engrish

Seeing as the quest isn't translated AT ALL, I have no idea what to do. After I speak with the first npc the quest arrow disappears and I get stuck. After looking around for a bit I couldn't find any other people to talk with.

Can someone tell me where the other two people are?

I would have to assume it is because the server is undergoing some sort of maintenance. Not entirely sure just a wild guess.

Very sorry about the somewhat vague title, however, I don't want to put something in the title that isn't true.

First and foremost, whenever I start up the client (Hitting "start") my computer bugs out and the whole entire screen gets smaller. This doesn't just affect the DBOG client, it happens to my whole entire computer! Could somebody please assist me with fixing this, or is it just a problem because of my computer?

I'm running DBOG on a Windows 10 laptop if that helps at all.

I would provide screenshots, but the screenshot looks like the normal DBOG client when I look at it (so does that mean it's a screen resolution problem or something like that?).

Unfortunately it doesn't look like Engineer will make it to light as there are only a few bits of artwork and possible files. I presume that it was an idea that got scrapped because of the whole "unbalance" deal or some nonsense.

Yeah, now that I think about it for a little bit, I do think that adding Engineer would make some things unbalanced. Such as, other races only have two classes.

So, as many of you already know, the original DBO was going to include a human class called: "Engineer". Because the game was never updated however, it was lost forever.

According to what I have read on wikipedia (could be completely incorrect), the two sub classes for Engineer were going to be "Gun Maniac" and "Mech Maniac".

Now, my suggestion is to include Engineer in DBOG, while yes it could make it differ from the original, Engineer was going to be included in DBO anyways (which makes it somewhat original).

So what do you all think, should Engineer be made a class?

For anybody who would like to inform themselves, here is the link to Wikipedia page

So, I went to the most inhabited channel (pretty sure it was 2) and no one ever said anything in the chat. It's like everybody is mute for some reason, I guess talking isn't really what people care about when they play this...

Thanks, I was having some trouble with finding out how to fill out the map.