Posts by PuertoRicoJay

@head77 The whole reason I did this in the first place was to make the deal, but just incase the guy didn't go through with his end, I could post it here and get it back.. I was told so by someone who's experienced the same thing. It wasn't trust in him, it was trust in the mods that they would help me as they've done others. I recorded aswell and have evidence of the entire thing.

Look how Natsu is standing there while everything is happening... >> 6:37 << I could be wrong, but it's a little to suspicious how he stopped by us and sat there as everything went down and disappeared the same time lFatBuu did...

Fuck that kid Natsu he is literally stupid. He tried to buy one of my items with CP and sent me a screenshot EDITED CP (1000) with HORRIBLE editing. You can see the "1000" text is bolded and has a lighter color than the "0" in the Coins section. But anyway, this idiot needs to just be banned.

Btw, this guy IFatbuu, is one of is alt players.
    I hope your problem is resolved Jay, with this recording you should be able to get your item back, and Natsu should get banned.

@Gotengan thanks bro

Also I never do this, But I was told as long as you record, the Mods will intervene and get it back for you. That's why I was so willing... But its just a game. I've put a lot into this game tho and would appreciate if they did help, but if they don't then there's not much left for me on DBO.

We made an agree so he was expected to follow through with his part. It's not like he just offered out of nowhere and I said ok lets do it. There's more. I have a whole discord chat I can copy and paste here. We made an agreement first, I made sure of that before I even thought about giving him the pants. He agreed as shown in the video.

I didn't ask for an opinion, I asked for help. I gave it willing because I was recording and my buddy had the same thing happen to him but he recorded and got it back so, this is my backup plan. Also, I didnt give it free. I recorded the messages of him agreeing to pay me for them. I'm not here to debate with you. Proceed with your life.

I just got scammed out of +15 pants 28 CON by BadNamek aka IFatBuu aka Natsu... ** Heres the video SKIP TO 6:10 **

... Any help from mods would be appreciated ** SKIP TO 6:10 **

When it skips to the cover screen, that means I was looking at discord !

Lol ok, I figured it was a trick to it the way people got to it so easily. I thought it all depended on the card. Thanks, man.

Is there any trick to getting to +15? Like a strategy or something or a certain way the cards work for successful upgrades. This is a must know before I start pass +6

What dungeon is it that people take lvl 1's to to get them lvl 30 so fast? I've got some extra time on my hands and I wanna start a new character. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

So Im planning on getting more cash points and I would like you guys' recommendation on what would be the best thing to invest in to be like those indestructable guys in the PVP arenas with +15 everything ETC... Any recommendation is appreciated. Im new to the cash shop and that whole area.

Yeah I understand. Ig sometimes you just get jealous seeing so many lvl 70s and wanna race there lol I really like PVP btw is there any way to buy zeni? I know you can buy cash points but is there a way for zeni? I need it

I played old DBO. 30-70 is where the challenges are. There arent any challenges to 1-29 so I wanted to skip them but if I cant thats fine. its not that serious. I just would prefer it.

I haven't seen them so im curious. Will there be any lvl 33 stones? (Stones where you just from lvl 10 to 33) they would be nice for secondary characters without going through 10-30 which is pretty boring lol but I can understand if its not added into the game. Just curious

So I got to lvl 30 and did everything... now I selected a class and while on the way to do the quest it failed and when I clicked the master class weapon, it just says <Master Class> Failed or something like that. its really annoying. ANY help is appreciated