Posts by Orimbar

Same issue. But simple adding the dbog.exe file into the whitelist has the same result.

I am sorry to ask you that here, but when will we be able to reset our skills at the NPC's before Level 30?

P.S. : Thank you so much for bringing it back so quick!

I run from a Sata hard drive and i have virtually 0 lag and none when i record either. Must be something on your computer. I suggest you post the files the developer asked for. he'll be able to help you directly that way.

I don't have problems with lags, others does. I got sometimes freezes but i can live with it. I know that the game isn't ready. You talk to the wrong person, but anyways thanks.

When I had freezing issues I turned off my antivirus and restarted the game, fixed it. Dont have those anymore at all through.

I turned on an exeption for DBO in my antivirus, that's not the problem (it's a problem for Sata hard driver, not for SSD, which i got).

Hi,

I have the same problem

So, I have a computer with CoreI7 and 8Go RAM and Geforce 950M

Even if you would have Top PC-Equipment, that wount help, if your Internet sucks.

Restart your Rooter, turn off all the other App's (Programms. Skype and such crap), check for hidden updates on your PC. If you got W-Lan, check for the connections in to your Rooter, maybe ther is someone else who is inside and watch movies or download some heavy stuff.

Have you tested it on Focus+Soul?

@Cosmo

Now i slept and got another question about the Ghost Attack:

With which high Stats/Attributes you have tested it, on which enemys with which defencerate?

Thank you for your answer!

if you are talking of shake, that skill is for one target, or at least that says in the tool, didn't test it.

Since here is no Testserver, i would like to know more about the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack. What does this Skill?

Well, let's see what we got: Ther is only 1 Server (Test- and Liveserver, so all in one), the Game is in it's Testphase (Alphastatus), ther is alot of work to do and we all can work on it together by thinking in solutions, not in complainings.

I did to test but you won't have much energy critics and your best energy skills have cast time, so it's impossible to make it work for itself, the best way is to focus on physical and if you want use energy skills for kd, you can also use big bang and prepared to roar but again, if you are going fighter pvp, you won't use that

I am all about PvE. PvP dosen't interest me.
    You still got you Aoe-Energy Defence decrese, so you could do alot of Damage. That's what i think about.