Posts by Metis

can we get the silver/gold crate's back into the loot table please.

currently the only way to get auto pots is via the Token shop witch is one size (small) and the only other way to get them is via cash shop and with that you can obtain Medium or Bigger Auto pots.

i would to see the crate's back into the game as it as it would add a free to play option to obtain these pots

Please leave a like on this page and lets get it to the top of the Hot Treads maybe we do have the power to make change!!

Disappointed!

as a highly active player of the DBOG community altho i don't feel im well known in the community i still feel i speak for a lot of players when i say i feel lied too...

i recall a teaser video stating the new client was going to be out WINTER 2019 and today the 20 March 2019 is the last day of winter and look no new client. instead you tell us the TEST SERVER will be out 2 weeks in to spring to wich we can play. (pre-open beta all over again) Who knows how long this will be running for and as some players are saying it will be like playing the game all over again before a server wipe...

if the DBOG 2.0 needed more time to be finalized why didnt the test server get pushed out sooner so you could have your player base find these bugs faster for you so theses fix's you need to do could have been logger faster and in turn fixed faster.

look i don't wont to come across that im attacking the hard work you guys are doing im very grateful but there has to come a point were you stick to your word.

Fighters had the biggest nerf back in TW1 when the dodge pots became pritty much useless to a degree right now fighters have 3 builds thay can go speed, crit or hybrid(useless in my eyes)

By increasing the Cooldown time on blitz fist to 10 mins you kill off one of the most useful builds a fighter has for and PvE battling.

I understand you may not agree with others on this matter but the fighter is in a good spot right now and when level 70 becomes a thing you will be coming back and making a new post about fighter Crit/Dex builds need nerfing.

Daily dragon ball hunt is unnecessary and would not be anything "spcial" anymore making people look forward to play

at this time we currently only have one day a week to Dragonball hunt witch is a Saturday is it possible to have maybe a Wednesday also adding g to the dragon ball hunt days??

I say Wednesday and mid-week I feel would be a great added time for hunts and no one really pulls a sick day on a Wednesday and Saturday s if your like me you always work 3 out of 4 so it's taking me almost a month to obtain 7dragonballs were mid week I dont Work all to often I know how I have e worded this seams like it's tailored towards mey self and yes I am asking g for one extra day just thinking k mid week I'd the best possible time without disrupting the current event day.

just what the title says crafting in its self is a grind but the then be bankrupted in the process of attempting to max our crafting is still a very pay to win method (Tw1) (just my feelings tho) I would like to see zeni cost removed For items that are being crafted because to get from crafting lvl 30 gear - 40 it cost me 10kk not everyone in the game new comer or not has this amount is zeni unless you cash...

co firmed by daneos only crafted scouter work at this time.

First you must get your crafting lvl to 5.
    Once this is achieved go to korrions Forrest and go to the crafting merchant and get the excellent scouter blue print and then gayer the Matt's and boom your issue is fixed.

And to answer the question will someone sell you one u less your willing to buy one with real cash to pay for the unbinding item i will sell you one as the scouter binds automatically when you craft it.

if your trying to dupe in the middle of a safe zone i.e korrions village then no you can not dule there but out side of it you should be fine.

Hi guys and dolls.

I was wondering what you would all think of an item capable of changing your race with and this item has an added effect it would also reset all skills too.

How it would work is once you use the item it would take you back to the creation screen and allow you to recreate a character weather it's just. Hanging the way you look or a complete make over and new race as I've got so far in to the game now and would like to reroll to another class but don't fancy regrinding from lvl 1 to my current level of 49.

Let me know what you all think of an idea like this.

I would also recommend this being a cash shop item and make it the same price as a kid clock 300 tokens.