Posts by Middian

Hey I'm a new player technically been playing for about a week or so. I've been waiting for DBO to come to NA since it's east launch. I'm glad the game is here regardless of it's issues and/or incomplete translations. I hope to see you all in game

UPDATE:

All the channels are up and not all are full and yet every time I attempt to connect a box comes up and says "You can't connect to this server" not entirely sure why it's doing it now I was logged in last night with no problems

Hey guys,

Just wondering how long this normally happens servers are full but only 2 channels are the rest are down. I'm guessing I'll be waiting for the servers to die off a bit or is someone working to get the other channels up and running?

MS Paint will automatically set the image type to .PNG you might want to you change that to a jpeg which would be smaller in size. Another solution is upload the image to a image hosting place like imageshack which will allow you to use the link as an image rather than having to upload it as an attachment.