Posts by mert12341

I dont know if its really possible but make something like when your e.atk is over 1000 increase the size of Energy Skills or something like this. Everyone would like that i think. If equipment is upgraded dash guard and charge rp changes too. Why should skills not

BUGGY WUGGY

Lot of disconnects as everyone knows:
    -After disconnect quest automaticly quest abandoned and you have to take them again even if it was completed
    -After disconnect exp bar reseted to like 3% and without quests its hard to gain the exp again
    -After disconnect mostly you start where you gained your last quest or did some progress
    -After disconnect item time is reseted too, when your fast enough to lvl up between dc with double exp item and get DC, item time will be reseted but gained lvl is the same(no level resetting)

To the server:
    -It's like you play with very high ping
    -You click on mob for auto attack and it takes ages till attack
    -Skill casting takes some time

Quests:
    -Can't loot quest items like wild vegetables at human or blacksmith toolbox for namek (Can't say if the loot is problematic or the item to loot)
    -As said after DC you sometimes you just lose quest progress
    -TLQ doesn't work, can't get Guard Dash and Loading Rp
    -If you complete quest and gained lvl of quest experience like from 9 to 10 and after that you get dc, the gained lvl stays and you can complete the quest again

Items:
    -Some item Bonuses don't work
    -If use potion even after cooldown complete it says ''wait till cooldown complete''

Monsters:
    -If attacking monster from distance you can't see how monster walks towards character
    -Some monsters don't attack
    -Monsters which should attack from near are just attacking from distance
    -Sometimes monster dies 1-hit even if not enough damage is given
    -Sometimes monster drops 5-6-7 items
    -Even if hitted monster with skill or Auto attack the life bar won't go down
    -Aggro for mobs isn't working, they don't attack if not attacked by player

Skills:
    -Casting skills as Ask Popo or the Kamehame ha at lvl 6 for spiritualist don't work, they will cast full and then do nothing
    -The ''Ping'' is only for attacking skills, Buffs do work instantly
    -Some Debuffs don't work or even if they work they are useless because of monster bugs(slowing down a mob which attacks from distance or else)

Other:
    -I don't remember to 100% but i think we could drive our ''bike'' in the first citys and when talking to npc it shouldn't dissapear
    -Even if group member is out of sight every member get quest progress and experience from killed monsters
    -Flying rolls don't dissapear at exact time, they last longer as they should.
    -Even if server down and try to log in it shows ''Player in Queue''
    -If in log in queue, it shows numbers like -138 ( i think thats happening only if servers down but i write it here)
    -Private shop not working, can't complete quest
    -No good duel feeling because of latency

Other2.0:
    -Even with these bugs i loved to play DBO again and thank the team for the time they gave all players to play
    -Thanks to the DBOG team for this awesome work and wish them good luck for everything