Posts by TheGreatSara

...Yeah, we get it. People exploit the game and use cheating devices, and you're upset about it. The team's trying to work on this issue.

Don't worry, though. The gains the hackers gain from all of their exploitin' won't carry over into the beta, as all of the data will be wiped. Hopefully there'll be a file implemented which blocks the use of third party programs on the game.

I'm just gonna argue against this by sayin' that the team can't fix these problems without donations. I mean, running a server probably isn't free, y'know? Plus, this is basically an open alpha. There's gonna be problems like bugs, exploiters, an' things that aren't coded yet. They're workin' on these. I understand if you're not willing to not donate because of the game's early stage of development, but telling everyone to not donate isn't really gonna help fix the game, ya know?

Ohhh I see now. I just assumed it was fine 'cause a lotta people swear in-game as well. Even the game itself swears a bit. Hover over the description of the Pick Up emotion action to see an example of that. You'd think there'd be some censoration, but only two words are censored. At least, from what I've seen so far.

I... kinda don't recommend MMOs in general to young children. Or even any site where ya talk to people. Because even if there are censors, people will find ways around them, and then your children will learn the ways of the cruel Internet.

Can't really blame me for usin' language that's so commonplace on the Internet, right?

Ey there. Dunno if this is a major glitch or not. Or just intentional. But, uh, my entire Friends List was wiped clean when I logged in earlier. And I was booted from the guild I was in.

I don't know what coulda caused this. I closed my laptop while the game was still running, though I'm not sure why that'd do such a thing. Anyone else had a similar problem t'me?

Aight, so firsta all, ya'll need a certain item. A Karinga Scroll, if I'm rememberin' the name correctly. Ya can grab one of those from one of the item boxes scattered throughout the forest. A nearby box can be found near the Elder Bedroom teleportation spot, which is near Korin Tower. Go to a small portion of raised land connected to the main land by bridges, an' ya should see an item box there.

Once ya have the scroll, right click it once ya hit level 30. It should lead you to some dude in front of a tent in the Elder Bedroom. I forgot what he tells you, but you're basically done with that fucker. I think. Now go an' talk to the guy across from him. Aoki, I think his name was. Go an' accept his quest if ya haven't already, which I also forgot. But I think that quest should lead you near the upper right portion of the woodland. To a camp with some bipedal boars next to it. You should meet a girl whose name I do not recall and turn Aoki's quest in to her. She'll then give you another quest which'll have you kill some of the boars I previously mentioned. Do that, an' she'll direct you to the fucker underneath the Great Tree.

Talk to his ass, then you should be good t'go. Travel back to Korin Tower and talk to the small girl by the name of Sheila. Turn the quest in, then talk to her again and click the Q option followed by some Korean text. The rest is pretty straightforward.

There's no needta be so rude, son.

I've looked around on my profile for an option to change my name (though I wouldn't want to do that for the time bein'). I couldn't find one. Either I didn't look hard enough, or that there actually isn't a way to change a forum account's name, an' that the changed names y'saw were different accounts.

There's another quest y'gotta do before Sheila can letcha up. The person who gives this quest is located at a camp near the northeastern corner of area two, Korin Woods. The quest you needta do should have ya kill some boars that are near the camp. Afterward, ya'll needta talk to the old fucker underneath the Great Tree. I believe the followup quest should directcha to his ass. An' after that, Sheila should finally let you up.