Posts by Rahbetn

You do have a point with out "p2w" no income this was game original rise n downfall imop , only system I have seen to survive this n work around it is concept of pay for content kinda like how DC universe runs is sub n cash shop

Have seen discord mentioned a lot n would like to be apart of that community as well but can't seem to find a valid link to dboglobal server, if there is one can someone send me link to it plz

Not sure if this has been reported or not, but I noticed thing like large capsule kits that bought from token shop (and other things like squirrel bike) do not expire they seemed to be fixed permanent items, I have been playing for about 2 weeks now n still have my first large capsule kit with [1 day] I bought from token shop on day one with my first 35 tokens

Imop the idea of atk speed crit % or atk acc being able to reach a static "perfect hit" is a game designing/mechanical flaw not a level number problem at that point nerfs welcome but propose a different more Dragonball like theme implement buffs/debuffs beyond 100%...k u have 100% atk spd buffs...boss has 200% buff n as u increase level you can go beyond a 100%